- 2 guest reviews
"We were really only staying the nights there as we spent most of the day sight seeing. For that purpose the hotel is great. The location is..."
"Very helpful and friendly staff who spoke good English...."
About the hotel
In the heart of the historic Marais district, at the meeting place of business and leisure, close to all the new fashion designers, the Hôtel Paris-Rivoli offers you the comfort of its 29 rooms, air-conditioned and all equipped with bathroom and individual toilets, direct dial phone with computers connections, flat screen TV with satellite and Canal +, Wi-Fi access, hair dryer and mini bar, and a welcome tray on request.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Paris Rivoli in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable and clean with a great location
We were really only staying the nights there as we spent most of the day sight seeing.
For that purpose the hotel is great. The location is very central and everything can be reached by foot within an hour in any direction. Breakfast, however, was not included and this was not well enough advertised, nor were we told of this during our stay which was rather annoying. However it was €10 per person, per breakfast and perfectly adequate.
Very helpful and friendly staff who spoke good English.