This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
If you are looking for adventure and excitement in magnificent natural surroundings - then the area around Trollstigen, Storfjorden and Geiranger is a must. This unique fjordscape was newly awarded World-heritage-status by UNESCO in 2005. In amongst the mountains and emerald green waters of the fjord lies the village centre for Valldal and Fjellro Turisthotell.
From our hotel you can visit unique mountain farms, try white water rafting, fish in the fjord and rivers, take a guided tour along the famous Geiranger fjord, follow mountain trails for a few hours or many days, sleeping over in special guest cabins. In 2008 our village became part of the newly established Reinheimen National Park ( second largest in Norway) The hotel Fjellro lies close to the fjord just 50 meters from the main tourist road between Trollsteigen and Geiranger. The rooms are built arround a beautiful garden ,with covered stage for cultural events, sitting groups in the open and also under cover, a grill and bar and central to all,a waterfall. Tha name Fjellro means mountain peace and the backdrop to it all is a mountain rising from the foot of the garden. ! The hotel has been run by the same family for over 25 years and is known for its hospitality and good service
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Sauna , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet