- 29 guest reviews
"Pretty average hotel, good value for money, and staff are all nice..."
"If you are looking for a reasonable moderately priced hotel to stay at in Luton this is it...."
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, very nice welcome and very central location in Luton...."
About the hotel
The Comfort Hotel Luton is right in the heart of Luton, within 10 minutes of London Luton Airport and the M1, and just 25 minutes by train from central London. The Comfort Hotel Luton offers excellent business facilities, free Wi-Fi and a superb location, right in the city centre and just metres from Luton Railway Station. Trains run regularly to the heart of London.
The Comfort Hotel Luton houses 44 bedrooms set in a historical period building, across 3 floors. All rooms are accessible from the main reception area and have a uniform decor. The hotel also offers free Parking on Premises - allocated on a first come first serve basis. The hotel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our friendly members of staff are always on hand to assist. Guests are able to check in after 1pm anytime and check-out is at 11am on the day of departure. Early check-in can be arranged if requested pending on availability on the day of arrival. The Comfort Hotel Luton offers guests the chance to relax in the coffee and lounge bar, open every day offering an extensive range of coffees, teas and beverages as well as wines, beers and spirits. The comfortable furniture, relaxing ambience and pleasant surroundings also makes this venue ideally suited as a meeting place for business people, or simply for guests to enjoy sporting events or the news on the TV screens. The hotel will only accept bookings if the credit/debit card holder's name is the same as the guest name. The card used to book is charged at time of booking and must be provided at check-in along with a photo ID. Any change in payment methods will incur a 10% charge if a refund needs to be made to the cardholders card. If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking. All non-UK citizens to provide a passport ID.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Pretty average hotel, good value for money, and staff are all nice
Value For Money
If you are looking for a reasonable moderately priced hotel to stay at in Luton this is it.