- 13 guest reviews
"For what I paid, I couldn't quite believe how nice this hotel was….unbelievable value. But more than that, the receptionist was exceptionall..."
"Myself, my husband and young child stayed for one night. The room was a good size and had really comfy beds. Didn't buy anything from their..."
"The accommodation was great but the reception staff were very rude and so was the maid in the morning, I didn't get to my room until late an..."
"Welll looked after by staff and night porter...."
"A great hotel stayed here lots of times. Room spot on. However, the table at breakfast where we were asked to sit was dirty, marmalade and..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Banbury House Hotel is a Georgian gem with a contemporary, modern twist. Located a short distance from the M40 J11, on the edge of the Cotswolds, with a short walk to Banbury Town where the famous Banbury Cross is situated. Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Bicester Village Designer Outlet, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone and many other attractions are all within a 30 minute drive.
The hotel offers comfortable bedrooms all of which are en-suite and are equipped with flat-screen TV with Freeview, a work desk, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and toiletries. Our newly refurbished Restaurant and Lounge Bar can offer you a wide range of delicious dishes and drinks to suit your palate. Our helpful, friendly and experienced staff offer a warm welcome and will ensure you are well looked after during your stay whether it be for business or leisure.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Banbury House Hotel
On entering reception you are lulled into a false sense of security.
Can't say other than that the reception/bar and restaurant looked very modern, obviously newly refurbished, however the bedroom was a different story. Booked family room as have a young child, the ensuite was down a flight of stairs, not great for a young child if they need the bathroom in the middle of the night, wall paper was coming off the walls and the room was very dated in desperate need of updating, even just a coat of paint!!. Extremely disappointed for the money that was paid in my opinion it was not worth the money. We intend to visit Banbury again however we won't be returning to this hotel.
Excellent hotel and service!!
For what I paid, I couldn't quite believe how nice this hotel was….unbelievable value.
But more than that, the receptionist was exceptionally helpful….nothing was too much trouble (and I DID put her to the test with several slightly unusual requests!). All in all, highly, highly recommended!!