This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A delightful historic Venetian courtyard is the pleasant prelude to Locanda la Corte, an exclusive bed & breakfast in the heart of Venice. Once owned by a Venetian noble family that resided here in the 16th century, this boutique hotel enchants with its ambience and location. Locanda la Corte sets itself apart with its unique layout and dotes on its guests with extensive services and information, a bar, and amenities in each room.
The Locanda also features an Internet point and for guests with laptops there are Wi-Fi connections in all of the hotel's rooms. In spring and summer months breakfast is served in the courtyard, where guests can also enjoy relaxing moments in front of an excellent glass of wine. A distinguishing feature of this boutique hotel is its dock for water taxis and romantic gondolas, allowing guests to discover Venice from its natural element, the water.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Locanda La Corte in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet