- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Very good value, very helpful receptionist, room was clean but a little tired. Bathroom was the same. Sadly I arrived to watch a specific pr..."
"Room was as expected in an old hotel, small but nicely decorated, cosy and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful despite being let dow..."
"The room was lovely and comfortable shame the 2 single beds had been put together, as the duvet was not big enough for 2 beds, probably ok f..."
"Stayed for one night only but accommodation met our needs. Clean and tidy if somewhat basic but for what we were charged it was good value f..."
"The reviews I had read about the Stade Court Hotle were not good but it was convenient for us to stay there for one night. It really wasn't..."
About the hotel
Settle in by the sand as you ease yourself into the fine accommodation offered by BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel! Standing proudly on the seafront of the picturesque Cinque Port of Hythe, the hotel has played host to discerning guests since 1939, and with individually furnished bedrooms, many offer glorious views of the English Channel, it's easy to see why! Our choice of traditional English and Indian cuisine is mouth-watering, and we cater for guests' every need and pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent hospitality. For anyone who's looking to hop across to the Continent, the hotel is just four miles from the Eurotunnel, while Canterbury and Folkestone are closer to home for those who want to visit the best of British! Additional charges for pets may apply, but for our human visitors we simply stick to great rates all year round!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Dogs are allowed at a charge of £15 per dog* The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel in Hythe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
A little run down.
Very good value, very helpful receptionist, room was clean but a little tired.
Bathroom was the same. Sadly I arrived to watch a specific program on TV, only to find out they were all broken. I was told it happened the week before also. Would recommend if you just need a bed for the night in the area.
BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel
Room was as expected in an old hotel, small but nicely decorated, cosy and clean.
Staff were very friendly and helpful despite being let down by temporary holiday staff so there was a long wait for the room. Overall a nice hotel and would stay there again.