- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We arrived in Paris late from Gare du Nord, a quick 10-15 minute walk to the hotel. The staff on reception were very efficient and we were g..."
"The hotel was pretty centrally located with very helpful staff and was great for a short stay. The room was clean and had been nicely decora..."
About the hotel
Located in a calm street near the Grands Boulevards, the brand new hotel Best Western Diva Opera (open since October 1st 2012) invites you to come and discover one of the capital’s liveliest districts. Theatres, cinemas, bistros and restaurants: the glorious Paris of past and present awaits you. Nearby you will also find prestigious department stores such as Galeries Lafayette, the Opera, the Louvre, the Drouot auction house, the Georges Pompidou Centre, and much more.
The hotel's 44 modern and comfortable bedrooms are completely renovated to offer soundproofed accommodation, all with en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, toilet, telephone, cabled flat screen 32" LCD or LED television, iPod dock station, automatic alarm clock, air conditioning and personal safe.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 10/03/2016 to 31/03/2019 - If guest wants to get a Balcony room, there will be additional cost 15 EUROS The LateRooms.com rate for Best Western Diva Opera in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice little hotel
We arrived in Paris late from Gare du Nord, a quick 10-15 minute walk to the hotel.
The staff on reception were very efficient and we were got the key to our room quickly, which was a huge relief after the journey. The room could have been a bit bigger, but was great for a nights stay. Room was clean and tidy and had a very comfortable nights sleep. Prices are a bit high, but it is the centre of Paris. All round a good stay.
Compact City Centre hotel
The hotel was pretty centrally located with very helpful staff and was great for a short stay.
The room was clean and had been nicely decorated but was small, and you could hear the neighbours but I'd say was good value for money.