- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"Great staff, great location...."
"Overpriced for the size of room. Booked a twin deluxe room and was provided with a double...not a large space considering was deluxe. TV was..."
"Had a wonderful stay. Nothing was too much trouble, fabulous bed...."
"Fairly clean and nice, bathrooms a little basic/outdated. Staff less than friendly though, not at all helpful...."
"Nice hotel just a short walk to the city centre and concert venue. Hotel Staff were excellent...."
About the hotel
Situated less than five minutes’ walk from the train station, tramway and City Centre – Jurys Inn is one of the most well placed hotels in Nottingham for your leisure and business needs. Car parking is a 2 minute walk away.
We offer large spacious air conditioned rooms with free wi-fi which can accommodate up to two adults and two children, three adults sharing or one person in complete comfort.
Our fixed room pricing offers outstanding value for money.
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Innfusion Restaurant serving international cuisine at reasonable prices or you can dine in the more informal setting of Inntro Bar perfect for a quick lunch or a drink with colleagues or friends, the hotel also offers Il Barista coffee bar where we serve Costa Coffee.
A leisurely walk takes you to the central hub of Nottingham pivoting around the Old Market Square with stores expanding out across the city and a plethora of restaurants, bars and entertainment bursting out of the Lace Market area and ‘Hockley village’. East Midlands Airport is located 12. 5 miles away.
We are now happy to announce that our new Fitness Suite is open for guest use. Opening times are 6am -10pm every day. Guests must be over 16 years old to enter the fitness suite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 03/09/2013 to 23/09/2022 - FREE! All children under 12 years stay FREE of charge when using existing beds. FREE! All children under 2 years stay FREE of charge in a crib. The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff, great location.
1 night stay
Overpriced for the size of room.
Booked a twin deluxe room and was provided with a double...not a large space considering was deluxe. TV was adjacent to bed so could not watch TV while relaxing. Bathroom was in need of a facelift. Bar area was like a Wetherspoons.