- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"The apartment was clean and tidy and had everything thing you wanted in the area...."
"We came for the FA Cup final. Two couples from Manchester and Midlands. We were all delighted with our huge airy and well equipped Apartment..."
"Stayed here one night. Good quality accommodation that is very convenient for Liverpool Street station. Everyone was very helpful too...."
"My colleague and I stayed here for one night whilst on a course in London. Fantastic location opposite Liverpool St station and a lovely apa..."
"Very comfortable apartments well appointed with good quality furnishings. Close to the station and underground with excellent links across t..."
About the hotel
196 Bishopsgate is located in London’s financial district, which is a short hop on the tube from nearby Liverpool Street Station to the thriving West End, a mere walk to the River Thames, and a stone's throw from the numerous bars and restaurants of London’s fashionable Hoxton and Shoreditch districts. We offer a range of fully serviced apartments, from Studios up to Penthouse Suites, all with no minimum stay. At 196 Bishopsgate you benefit from the flexibility of a hotel whilst enjoying the space and freedom of apartment living! Each of our 48 serviced residences are decorated to the same high standard and have been furnished with a contemporary flare.
All offer fully equipped kitchens, air-conditioning, marble clad en-suites, and dining areas. All rooms are cleaned Monday to Saturday. Should you require parking, the 24-hour White Row car park is just 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice apartment
The apartment was clean and tidy and had everything thing you wanted in the area.
Amazing apartment in a great location
We came for the FA Cup final.
Two couples from Manchester and Midlands. We were all delighted with our huge airy and well equipped Apartment 301. Location is great. Usually stay at the Hoxton but will book this again and again from now on. We loved it. Customer service response to a tiny issue has been without fault. Super prompt and professional. Love love love this place. Thank you