- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Great location, lovely spacious rooms, and everything you need for a comfortable, self-catered stay in central London...."
"The apartment was clean and tidy and had everything thing you wanted in the area...."
"We came for the FA Cup final. Two couples from Manchester and Midlands. We were all delighted with our huge airy and well equipped Apartment..."
"Stayed here one night. Good quality accommodation that is very convenient for Liverpool Street station. Everyone was very helpful too...."
"My colleague and I stayed here for one night whilst on a course in London. Fantastic location opposite Liverpool St station and a lovely apa..."
About the hotel
196 Bishopsgate is located in London’s financial district, which is a short hop on the tube from nearby Liverpool Street Station to the thriving West End, a mere walk to the River Thames, and a stone's throw from the numerous bars and restaurants of London’s fashionable Hoxton and Shoreditch districts. We offer a range of fully serviced apartments, from Studios up to Penthouse Suites, all with no minimum stay. At 196 Bishopsgate you benefit from the flexibility of a hotel whilst enjoying the space and freedom of apartment living! Each of our 48 serviced residences are decorated to the same high standard and have been furnished with a contemporary flare.
All offer fully equipped kitchens, marble clad en-suites, and dining areas. All rooms are cleaned Monday to Saturday. Should you require parking, the 24-hour White Row car park is just 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Thoroughly lovely stay
Great location, lovely spacious rooms, and everything you need for a comfortable, self-catered stay in central London.
Very nice apartment
The apartment was clean and tidy and had everything thing you wanted in the area.