- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Good location, two tube stations close by. Convenient for Olympia and Earl's Court. Friendly helpful staff. Had room in annexe - very quiet...."
"We were met by happy helpfull smiling people at the check in desk who said our room was already ready when we arrived at 2. We parked in the..."
"The staff and accommodation exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend ...."
"Booked this hotel as we were going to an event at Olympia. Great location only 10 minute walk from event. Fantastic receptionist - very help..."
"Smallish room but more than adequate. Very clean and huge thick white towels ! Plenty of food available for breakfast , a help yourself buff..."
About the hotel
Choose comfort and convenience at the Holiday Inn Express London-Earl's Court hotel, 5 minutes' walk from West Kensington Tube station. Start the day with complimentary breakfast in our Great Room at the welcoming Holiday Inn Express London-Earl's Court. You're 5 minutes from the District Line at West Kensington Tube station.
Undercover car parking available less than 4 minutes walk from the hotel. Subject to availability. Charge per day £20. 00 Limited free street parking available from 5pm until 9am. The hotel is a 25-minute drive from your flight at Heathrow Airport . Our handy location means it's just a 15-minute stroll to Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and a 2 Tube stops to Kensington Olympia exhibition centre. Holiday Inn Express London-Earl's Court has 2 air-conditioned meeting rooms , and wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Businesses in Shepherd's Bush and Hammersmith are a 15-minute Tube-ride away. Just jump on the underground to Westfield shopping centre , where you'll find both boutique and high-street stores. We're only 5 minutes on the bus from restaurants and bars in Fulham Broadway , and a few Tube stops from Harrods , Hyde Park and the attractions of central London. You can unwind at the end of the day with drinks in the hotel's convivial Lobby bar. Under-16s stay for free when sharing an inviting Family room with their parents at Holiday Inn Express London-Earl's Court. Ask our friendly and knowledgeable staff for tips on where to go and how to get there.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Would stay again.
Good location, two tube stations close by.
Convenient for Olympia and Earl's Court. Friendly helpful staff. Had room in annexe - very quiet. My only disappointment was the scrambled egg, however the bread rolls made up for it.
Pleasant and enjoyable
We were met by happy helpfull smiling people at the check in desk who said our room was already ready when we arrived at 2.
We parked in the very secure car park. Our room was very clean and pleasant and we slept very well. Breakfast was ok - good enough to start our day with a variety of choices. Extra helpfull attendant to help us get out the car park when we forgot to keep our token. Very nice stay - looks better in person.