- Very Good
- 116 guest reviews
"Clean and warm room with all that I would expect for a two night stay..."
"Welcoming receptionist which had a constant smile on her face. Room was dated but very clean. Bed comfortable, good free wifi, free toiletri..."
"check in good. staff friendly. room clean and reasonably priced bar. Continental breakfast included. What more do you need...."
"Rooms in need of tidy up: wallpaper peeling off wall in places. Few stains on carpet. Bathroom very compact with noisy pipes, particularly w..."
"Needed some cheap accommodation as attending a nearby family funeral. Typical lodge type hotel, just off the A1 and not particularly easy to..."
About the hotel
Redwings Lodge offers a warm and friendly welcome. Conveniently located just off junction 15 A1(M), south of Peterborough and north of Huntingdon, Redwings Lodge provides value for money, clean and efficient accommodation for the discerning traveller. Handy for A1 / A14 interchange, nearby local attractions include Huntingdon race course, Grafham Water, East of England showground, New Peterborough EXEC Centre and historic Cambridge.
We are located just south of Sawtry on the B1043 adjacent to the SPICELANDS Indian restaurant and behind the PACE service station. Comfortable and clean rooms - double, twin or family rooms. All rooms have en-suite shower room, wall-mounted 26" digital TV with Sky 1, Sky Sport 1and Sky Sport News and a host of Freeview channels , WiFi (1st hour free) and tea/coffee making facilities. 24 hour Annabel's bar (with 42" Plasma TV which receives all the SKY sport channels), ample parking and convenient rural location all make Redwings Lodge the logical choice for the busy traveller. Some rooms also have DVD players - if this is important to you, mention it when booking.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Redwings Lodge in Huntingdon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value hotel for the purpose of my stay.
Clean and warm room with all that I would expect for a two night stay