- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"Great on a budget. For the price this was an excellent value stop over. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Reception were polite..."
"OK for one night stay 😑..."
"You get what you pay for. Hotel used to be a travelodge, s think travelodge that needs updating and you would be there. But it was fine for..."
"Hotel is basic but is reflected in the price. All basic amenities are there but is a little isolated so you need a car to go anywhere. There..."
"The room was a reasonable standard for the price we paid although it was in need of an overhaul. The tiles on the shower were of poor standa..."
About the hotel
Redwings Lodge offers a warm and friendly welcome. Conveniently located just off junction 15 A1(M), south of Peterborough and north of Huntingdon, Redwings Lodge provides value for money, clean and efficient accommodation for the discerning traveller. Handy for A1 / A14 interchange, nearby local attractions include Huntingdon race course, Grafham Water, East of England showground, New Peterborough EXEC Centre and historic Cambridge.
We are located just south of Sawtry on the B1043 adjacent to the Spicelands Indian restaurant and behind the Pace service station. Comfortable and clean rooms - double, twin or family rooms. All rooms have en-suite shower room, wall-mounted 26" digital TV with Sky 1, Sky Sport 1and Sky Sport News and a host of Freeview channels , WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities. 24 hour Annabel's bar (with 42" Plasma TV which receives all the SKY sport channels), ample parking and convenient rural location all make Redwings Lodge the logical choice for the busy traveller. Some rooms also have DVD players - if this is important to you, mention it when booking.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great on a budget.
For the price this was an excellent value stop over. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Reception were polite and helpful. Breakfast was basic cereal followed by toast with fruit juice and coffee/tea but as that was included in the price it was fine. Only complaint is that the parking bays are very narrow.
OK for one night stay