- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"We were mother and son coming for a university open day. All we wanted was somewhere to sleep and have breakfast. For that, it was perfect...."
"Stayed just one night. Room basic but clean. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would stay again...."
"Basic, but very pleasant. Very nice staff. Excellent breakfast...."
"I thought the hotel was in a very convenient location and was very happy with the service.Very good value for money and would consider retur..."
"No variation in breakfast menu...."
About the hotel
Abbey Lodge Hotel is in the town centre, a few minutes' walk from High Wycombe Train Station. Bars, restaurants, the shopping centre, theatre and bus station are within walking distance. The hotel offers free broadband Wi-Fi throughout, and has a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.
All rooms are en-suite and come with freeview TV, a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap n cheerful budget accommodation suitable if you just need to sleep for a night
We were mother and son coming for a university open day.
All we wanted was somewhere to sleep and have breakfast. For that, it was perfect. Reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful, offering to get us a takeaway and provide plates etc. as we arrived late, and reassuring that front door is open 24hrs when we decided to walk to the city centre (6 mins walk away though down quite a steep hill). The room is extremely basic, cheap beds, simple bedlinen, old bathroom, limescaled shower head, but all clean and functional. Rooms were quiet and we could not hear noise from other rooms. Breakfast was self serve cereal and typical english breakfast, orange fruit juice, tea and coffee - no staff present. I wouldn't recommend for small children simply due to lack of space for them to play, and dullness of decor etc. but if you simply want a cheap bed for the night, and aren't fussy about a few stains here and there (stains, not dirt), it's fine. I'd rate it as a 2*. I would not recommend it for a romantic break or for a stay longer than a night or two.
Good value for money
Stayed just one night.
Room basic but clean. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would stay again.