- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"The hotel is a bit dated. The room could do with a bit of a refresh. Walk and paintwork marked. Bed was uncomfortable. Wardrobe door missing..."
"Great location close to the railway station and centre of town..."
"Lovely staff, very clean linen/towels. Very nice En-Suites. Very good breakfast. Rooms and lounge/hallways need updating. Basic but good va..."
"The hotel was great value for money it was clean catered for all you needed to a modest high level ,,the staff was polite.professional and v..."
"The hotel was as advertised. It was ideal for a couple of nights. The rooms were comfortable. The single beds would have been better with bi..."
About the hotel
Abbey Lodge Hotel is in the town centre, a few minutes' walk from High Wycombe Train Station. Bars, restaurants, the shopping centre, theatre and bus station are within walking distance. The hotel offers free broadband Wi-Fi throughout, and has a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.
All rooms are en-suite and come with freeview TV, a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Nightmare in High Wycombe
The disappointment I experienced was above any acceptable level. This place should not have 2 stars. Service, breakfast, room cleaning no worth even a penny. Place is located in a busy area...cars..noise..etc. By the way, I have been refused to serve the breakfast at 8:30 despite the breakfast time is from 6:00 to 9:30. Worth place I have ever been at.
i guess you get what you pay for
The hotel is a bit dated.
The room could do with a bit of a refresh. Walk and paintwork marked. Bed was uncomfortable. Wardrobe door missing..Floor tiles cracked in the bathroom