- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"The hotel was great value for money it was clean catered for all you needed to a modest high level ,,the staff was polite.professional and v..."
"The hotel was as advertised. It was ideal for a couple of nights. The rooms were comfortable. The single beds would have been better with bi..."
"We were mother and son coming for a university open day. All we wanted was somewhere to sleep and have breakfast. For that, it was perfect...."
"Stayed just one night. Room basic but clean. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would stay again...."
"Basic, but very pleasant. Very nice staff. Excellent breakfast...."
About the hotel
Abbey Lodge Hotel is in the town centre, a few minutes' walk from High Wycombe Train Station. Bars, restaurants, the shopping centre, theatre and bus station are within walking distance. The hotel offers free broadband Wi-Fi throughout, and has a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.
All rooms are en-suite and come with freeview TV, a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
my stay x
The hotel was great value for money it was clean catered for all you needed to a modest high level ,,the staff was polite.professional and very informative,,helpfull from time off arriving to departing,
Great value for money
The hotel was as advertised.
It was ideal for a couple of nights. The rooms were comfortable. The single beds would have been better with bigger quilts. The breakfast was great. Plenty to choose from. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Walls between the rooms a bit thin, could hear everything....