- 26 guest reviews
"Lisa and Bryan could not have been nicer or more helpful. They gave us so much advice and tips, and even posted my son's teddy home with a f..."
"wonderful hosts. They were very attentive to our needs, The breakfast was just what you needed with a busy day ahead. I would definitely sta..."
"We stayed in what was described as an annexe room - (7) this was a room attached to the main building - it was cold and damp - the heating w..."
"A very friendly couple run this guest house, the service they provided was excellent. I really enjoyed the stay here. It was clean, tidy and..."
"Was just fab, customer service was over the top. will stay there again...."
About the hotel
Chester House Guest House offers 9 tastefully decorated ensuite bedrooms all offering complimentary superfast fibre WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities and facilities to each room include a hairdryer and wall mounted flat screen Freeview TV. Chester House is a B&B in Chester that offers a traditional Roman Chester experience. Our original “Victorian Minton Encaustic” tiled floor to the hallway, exposed natural floorboards restored to their former glory and pictures all about Chester darn the walls of this delightful traditional English Bed and Breakfast.
We have been graded 3 stars by Visit Britain. We offer a fabulous Full English Breakfast (now upgraded), Vegetarian or wheat free breakfast together and under the new management are introducing various continental options alongside our mouthwatering English Breakfast, of course all served with a warm friendly smile each day to all our guests. Special requests we will endeavour to offer if possible, but notice must be given . Ground floor rooms and complimentary car parking make this one of the most delightful places to stay in Chester. Take a tour of the interior of our property here https://www. google. com/maps/@53. 201589,-2. 873323,3a,90y,-49. 01h,94. 74t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sQ4VMS9x3DlQAAAQWtN8LrA!2e0!3e2!6m1!1e1?hl=en
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:45 hours
- 22/06/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Please be aware that Credit Cards will incur a charge of £2 per transaction paid. No charge for Debit Cards. We do not take payment until we see your card. All food is sourced locally where possible. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Terrific family guesthouse
Lisa and Bryan could not have been nicer or more helpful.
They gave us so much advice and tips, and even posted my son's teddy home with a funny letter after he'd left it down the side of his bed. Lovely breakfasts. Can't fault it.
The accomodation was extremely clean and tidy and warm but most of all homely. Lisa and Bryan are
They were very attentive to our needs, The breakfast was just what you needed with a busy day ahead. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend