- 89 guest reviews
"Friendly exceptional value..."
"First impression of the hotel weren't great, half the building was covered in scaffolding. Once inside we were made to feel very welcome and..."
"I specifically booked a twin bedded room as I was sharing with my 18yearold Daughter. We were given a double room. The hotel said that they..."
"Very comfortable friendly hotel and good value for money..."
"I am still waiting for my VAT invoice 1 month later. It is always a problem at this hotel. Another hotel which is in the same group, never g..."
About the hotel
The AA 3 Star Heathlands Hotel is set in it's own landscaped gardens in a pleasant, quiet location, yards from East Clifft and a 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. Just a short walk from the town centre, the railway station and the Bournemouth International Centre. Many rooms overlook the gardens.
Heathlands is an ideal base for individual leisure and business visitors, training courses, conferences and special group breaks. The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests. The management and team at Heathlands are renowned for providing an informal, friendly but efficient service. Bournemouth is a delightful resort town in a secluded bay on the South coast, and is one of the U. K. 's foremost leisure destinations. It has 7 miles of award winning golden sandy beaches, and 2,000 acres of charming parks, plus a plethora of child and adult friendly activities and attractions.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
45% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly exceptional value
Good value for money
First impression of the hotel weren't great, half the building was covered in scaffolding.
Once inside we were made to feel very welcome and checked in quickly. Our room along with the hotel itself was a little dated, but had all the touches you would expect in a hotel (including an ironing board and iron) my only complaint would be no WIFI in the rooms, although free wifi was available in the reception and bar area. Breakfast was a buffet style, and was hot and kept well stocked. Unfortunately the night we decided to eat in the restaurant they were closing early due to the low number of guests, however £10.95 for a 3 course buffet was a good deal. The hotel has a small car park at the front which can get full quickly at busy times, they do have a larger car park at the rear and you are also able to park in designated street areas at the rear for a reasonable charge. Overall a good value for money hotel that I would go back to again