- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Wifi was an utter joke plus getting to and from Manchester is a bit of a pain it's a very long walk to the tram station, the rooms are ok bu..."
"Stayed here for one night while over for a 50th Birthday Party. Hotel & Food really good. Only down side is that it could do with a bit more..."
"Good value for money, excellent food. Convenient location for collecting student from his Manchester digs...."
"We stayed one night it was a very clean hotel the lady who was dealing with us was very nice and polite nothing was too much bother for her..."
About the hotel
Located only 5 mins from UHSM and within 15 minutes of the Airport, MUFC, MEN Arena, The Trafford Centre and Manchester Central. The Hotel offers free parking, free WiFi, restaurant and bar. The Normanhurst was originally one of the three great manor houses built on Brooklands Road (Sale's most prestigous road)in the late 19th Century and is the only building of its type still to exist.
Brooklands Road Station at the top of the road is on the Metrolink system with trams running to all areas of Manchester every 6 minutes. We are the nearest hotel to the University Hospital of South Manchester (UHSM) and minutes away from the M60 and M56. Our high quality restaurant and bar is a favourite with residents and locals and all our dishes are freshly made to order. Our extensive menus cater for all tastes however, if you require something extra special our chefs will prepare virtually any dish providing they have at least 24 hours notice.
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/03/2014 to 31/03/2023 - The Normanhurst is a pet friendly accommodation, for the customers wishing to arrive with a pet there is an extra charge of £5 per night The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Wifi was an utter joke plus getting to and from Manchester is a bit of a pain it's a very long walk to the tram station, the rooms are ok but could do with a little more tlc with the cleaning around the bed was a little grotty
Handy Little Hotel with Good Food
Stayed here for one night while over for a 50th Birthday Party.
Hotel & Food really good. Only down side is that it could do with a bit more parking, although the staff went out of their way to find us somewhere to park. It was a particularly busy Saturday.