- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Room was clean and bathroom was nice. Would stay again for the price it was spot on, the hallwayy were a little shabby however who really c..."
"I really like this hotel, it's the 2nd time I've stayed this year & my friends 3rd. Lovely building, grounds, food & staff but staying in th..."
"On arrival the receptionist advised that check in time was usually from 2pm onwards & I told her that the confirmation email had said from 1..."
"The friendliness of the staff was second to none. The room was clean and well presented. I dined with friends in the dining room and was sur..."
"Great location, drinks in the garden were very relaxing. Breakfast was superb. Overall value for money was excellent. Staff could not have b..."
About the hotel
Located only 5 mins from UHSM and within 15 minutes of the Airport, MUFC, MEN Arena, The Trafford Centre and Manchester Central. The Hotel offers free parking, free WiFi, restaurant and bar. The Normanhurst was originally one of the three great manor houses built on Brooklands Road (Sale's most prestigous road)in the late 19th Century and is the only building of its type still to exist.
Brooklands Road Station at the top of the road is on the Metrolink system with trams running to all areas of Manchester every 6 minutes. We are the nearest hotel to the University Hospital of South Manchester (UHSM) and minutes away from the M60 and M56. Our high quality restaurant and bar is a favourite with residents and locals and all our dishes are freshly made to order. Our extensive menus cater for all tastes however, if you require something extra special our chefs will prepare virtually any dish providing they have at least 24 hours notice.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/03/2014 to 31/03/2023 - The Normanhurst is a pet friendly accommodation, for the customers wishing to arrive with a pet there is an extra charge of £5 per night The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and the ladies were lovely!
Room was clean and bathroom was nice.
Would stay again for the price it was spot on, the hallwayy were a little shabby however who really cares about the hallway and that seemed to be part of the buildings character.
Lovely hotel but some disappointments
I really like this hotel, it's the 2nd time I've stayed this year & my friends 3rd.
Lovely building, grounds, food & staff but staying in the extension is putting me off going again due to the noise. Doors all bang noisily which you can hear, even when they're on the other floor, walls are thin so I heard my neighbours alarm in the morning and could even hear him blowing his nose. Only a couple of channels on the TVs worked and my friends radiator was on constantly meaning her room was way too hot (mine was stone cold all the time in the room next door), she went and asked for a fan but was told they didn't have one and they didn't offer to try and sort the radiator.