- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"We stayed one night it was a very clean hotel the lady who was dealing with us was very nice and polite nothing was too much bother for her..."
"A good all round hotel-staff very friendly..."
"A warm and friendly welcome. Very nice staff. Have stayed before as we used to live in the area so knew it would be fine..."
"We stayed here just for a night, and the room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and the staff were great. We would defini..."
"Room was clean and bathroom was nice. Would stay again for the price it was spot on, the hallwayy were a little shabby however who really c..."
About the hotel
Located only 5 mins from UHSM and within 15 minutes of the Airport, MUFC, MEN Arena, The Trafford Centre and Manchester Central. The Hotel offers free parking, free WiFi, restaurant and bar. The Normanhurst was originally one of the three great manor houses built on Brooklands Road (Sale's most prestigous road)in the late 19th Century and is the only building of its type still to exist.
Brooklands Road Station at the top of the road is on the Metrolink system with trams running to all areas of Manchester every 6 minutes. We are the nearest hotel to the University Hospital of South Manchester (UHSM) and minutes away from the M60 and M56. Our high quality restaurant and bar is a favourite with residents and locals and all our dishes are freshly made to order. Our extensive menus cater for all tastes however, if you require something extra special our chefs will prepare virtually any dish providing they have at least 24 hours notice.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/03/2014 to 31/03/2023 - The Normanhurst is a pet friendly accommodation, for the customers wishing to arrive with a pet there is an extra charge of £5 per night The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed one night it was a very clean hotel the lady who was dealing with us was very nice and polite nothing was too much bother for her she was doing pretty much every role the day we arrived as we sat in the beautiful gardens with a drink from the bar which our room looked onto breakfast was buffet style but still very nice I would definitely stay here again for the price we payed
A good all round hotel-staff very friendly