- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"On arrival we were greeted perfectly. The Food was amazing. We had an issue with a blocked pipe outside our window. Which a member of staff..."
"We had a lovely big room overlooking the sea, very relaxing overnight stay and would definitely go back...."
"Have stayed here 4 times now and wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend to others...."
"We were in Ayr for a wedding and decided to book in at Fairfield as the pictures made it look so nice (the pictures dont do it any justice)...."
"Went for a leisure break to take in Ayr races. Very friendly staff. Old building with long walk to room through twisting corridors and 3 fli..."
About the hotel
The Fairfield House Hotel basks in a picturesque seafront location on the Ayrshire coast in the heart of Rabbie Burns country, with spectacular views across the waters of the Firth of Clyde to the Isle of Arran. Sumptuously furnished and appointed, Fairfield House Hotel offers the luxurious yet comfortable hospitality of the traditional Scottish country house, combined with every possible modern facility. Our guests enjoy the finest cuisine in our award-winning Martin's Bar and Grill.
The Fairfield House Hotel is the only hotel in Ayr with two rosettes for food.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
A surprise birthday stay in Scotland. Perfect place to stay
On arrival we were greeted perfectly.
The Food was amazing. We had an issue with a blocked pipe outside our window. Which a member of staff sorted for us by moving rooms without hesitation. Handled perfectly.
Breakfast was just as good. Plenty to choose from and full tums for our journeys ahead.
A big thumbs up from me and my girlfriend. I'd definitely go back in the future.
Thank you again.
We had a lovely big room overlooking the sea, very relaxing overnight stay and would definitely go back.