- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The decor was a bit tired and it could do with being updated. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful though and the location was fab..."
"Great hotel, with friendly welcoming staff. Perfect location without the night time noise of Windsor..."
"Lovely staff but the room needed a bit of a face lift - a little shoddy in places...."
About the hotel
A former 17th Century coaching inn occupying a colourful and varied history. Today's Christopher is a newly refurbished boutique hotel full of clean and simple design. There are 33 well-equipped rooms with state of the art services and warming interiors.
All day menu is available between 11am and 9:30pm and can be served either in the restaurant or the bar area.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
67% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and parking included. Could do with a face lift.
The decor was a bit tired and it could do with being updated.
The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful though and the location was fab. It was expensive for a room only but parking was included so that was good. Overall I think I would visit again.
Great hotel, with friendly welcoming staff.
Perfect location without the night time noise of Windsor