- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
A former 17th Century coaching inn occupying a colourful and varied history. Today's Christopher is a newly refurbished boutique hotel full of clean and simple design. There are 33 well-equipped rooms with state of the art services and warming interiors.
All day menu is available between 11am and 9:30pm and can be served either in the restaurant or the bar area.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend