- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"The hotel aspires to being a boutique hotel yet fails because the style and colours are very old fashioned...."
"Visit coincided with Valentine's Day so prices for all hotels were inflated hence my vfm score. Nice enough hotel...."
"Room was very small and barely bigger than the double bed. Was also hot during the night in spite of the radiator being off and window open...."
"Very nice hotel. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. Only stayed one night but wanted to stay longer. Absolutely would recommend this hot..."
"This hotel was perfect for a weekend break for boyfriends birthday. It was a lovely hotel inside and out, beautiful clean rooms with a lovel..."
About the hotel
This contemporary Victorian Villa is a statement in individual design, bringing influences from around the world to the fashionable suburb of Didsbury. Didsbury House features 27 bedrooms (each with handmade vi spring pocket sprung mattresses), a residents bar / lounge and So Spa, all reflecting the hotels sophisticated contemporary design and providing a chic urban retreat for both business and leisure guests wishing to enjoy a relaxed stay in Manchester. This non-smoking hotel has distinct style, service and attention to detail, providing a unique and relaxing experience in a convenient yet tranquil location, making it an ideal choice for both business or pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Trying to be something it is not!!
The hotel aspires to being a boutique hotel yet fails because the style and colours are very old fashioned.
Didsbury House Hotel - A Small Luxury Town House Hotel
Visit coincided with Valentine's Day so prices for all hotels were inflated hence my vfm score.
Nice enough hotel.