- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Been 9 years since my last visit. All standards remain high as per my memory. All good value for money in the competitive market place that..."
"Easy to find but quite location. Stayed for one night and had a great night sleep, staff were welcoming and informative...."
"Double bed to small...."
"Really nice stay, peaceful and quiet environment. Room was very nice and clean, overlooking the countryside and lake. Cooked breakfast was a..."
"Kingfisher Hotel Golf & Country Club is a lovely place to stay. Friendly, clean tidy and comfortable. The staff could not be move welcoming,..."
About the hotel
Kingfisher Country Club is a unique, privately owned family operated, Conference & Banqueting venue - offering an excellent service for corporate or social guests alike. Free car parking. Free wifi throughout the hotel and Old Clubhouse.
In a rural, tranquil, setting but just 8 minutes' drive from Central Milton Keynes northwards along the A5 between the historic towns of Stony Stratford and Buckingham. Situated with excellent roadways 7 miles from Silverstone and 8 miles from Towcester Another of our attractions is the Lakeside Restaurant with award winning Chefs who prepare freshly made food purchased from local suppliers. Please ask our staff for any information on the food served from our extensive menus. Xmas, New Year, St Valentine, Mothering Sunday and Easter Sunday bookings are advised as early as possible. A popular wedding venue with civil license . No appointment is necessary to view the premises. Golf course, golf driving range, fishing lake, Swedish sauna and Turkish Steam room, fully equipped gymnasium and classes operated by a professional Personal Fitness Instructor. Beauty Rooms and holistic treatments. Helipad outside the Clubhouse and Special Events areas for motorized vehicles - plus more. Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
A Return to The Kingfisher
Been 9 years since my last visit.
All standards remain high as per my memory. All good value for money in the competitive market place that is Milton Keynes. Remember to put your key in the slot on entry to the room or the electric heater won't work properly.
Great night sleep
Easy to find but quite location.
Stayed for one night and had a great night sleep, staff were welcoming and informative.