- 31 guest reviews
"Good value and location..."
"I booked two executive rooms for a Sunday evening in order to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday. I contacted the hotel in advance to book a t..."
"Clearly take more pride in keeping non-smoking rooms a bit more clean. Still not 100% as rubbish was left under the bed from the occupant wh..."
"From the pictures, we were expecting a nice, unique and fashionable hotel room. What we had was a rather drab, boring and utilitarian room...."
About the hotel
A former 16th Century coaching inn, this privately owned and passionately run boutique hotel is a place where old meets new, with stylish, contemporary accommodation blending seamlessly with historic charm. Surrounded by the picturesque village green, the hotel is centrally located in Stokenchurch, High Wycombe. The convenient location, just off junction 5 of the M40, means the hotel is easy to find.
London and Oxford are within easy reach and you can enjoy great shopping in the new Eden Centre in High Wycombe. The interior has been transformed with chic, cutting-edge design, which blends seamlessly throughout, with an attention to detail and many stylish touches. An elegant combination of neutral tones, clean lines, dark woods and sleek furnishings, the Kings is a real, exclusive find. Each room is at once traditionally elegant and strikingly modern, with plasma flat-screen TV. The en-suite Italian marble bathrooms have a bath, power shower and exclusive toiletries. The relaxed and stylish ambience of the Kings Restaurant reflects the sophisticated feel of the hotel with a fresh, unpretentious approach to top quality dining. As well as offering the ultimate in comfort, cuisine and leisure, the hotel provides the perfect venue for your next conference, meeting or special occasion.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/04/2011 to 31/12/2015 - THE KINGS EATING HOUSE IS VERY BUSY AND IT IS STRONGLY ADVISABLE TO RING & RESERVE A TABLE TO GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY. WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL NEW OUTSIDE TERRACE & SPORTS BAR SHOWING ALL THE LIVE GAMES The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The Kings Hotel
The Kings Hotel
Good value and location