- 44 guest reviews
"I booked two executive rooms for a Sunday evening in order to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday. I contacted the hotel in advance to book a t..."
"Clearly take more pride in keeping non-smoking rooms a bit more clean. Still not 100% as rubbish was left under the bed from the occupant wh..."
"From the pictures, we were expecting a nice, unique and fashionable hotel room. What we had was a rather drab, boring and utilitarian room...."
"the room was spacious but had to keep blinds shut as looked onto the roof with pipes and air condictioning unit . also fag butts on roof . l..."
"Room rate slightly too high ...."
About the hotel
A former 16th Century coaching inn, this privately owned and passionately run boutique hotel is a place where old meets new, with stylish, contemporary accommodation blending seamlessly with historic charm. Surrounded by the picturesque village green, the hotel is centrally located in Stokenchurch, High Wycombe. The convenient location, just off junction 5 of the M40, means the hotel is easy to find.
London and Oxford are within easy reach and you can enjoy great shopping in the new Eden Centre in High Wycombe. The interior has been transformed with chic, cutting-edge design, which blends seamlessly throughout, with an attention to detail and many stylish touches. An elegant combination of neutral tones, clean lines, dark woods and sleek furnishings, the Kings is a real, exclusive find. Each room is at once traditionally elegant and strikingly modern, with plasma flat-screen TV. The en-suite Italian marble bathrooms have a bath, power shower and exclusive toiletries. The relaxed and stylish ambience of the Kings Restaurant reflects the sophisticated feel of the hotel with a fresh, unpretentious approach to top quality dining. As well as offering the ultimate in comfort, cuisine and leisure, the hotel provides the perfect venue for your next conference, meeting or special occasion.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/04/2011 to 31/12/2015 - THE KINGS EATING HOUSE IS VERY BUSY AND IT IS STRONGLY ADVISABLE TO RING & RESERVE A TABLE TO GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY. WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL NEW OUTSIDE TERRACE & SPORTS BAR SHOWING ALL THE LIVE GAMES The LateRooms.com rates for The Kings Hotel in High Wycombe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service, lovely hotel.
I booked two executive rooms for a Sunday evening in order to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday.
I contacted the hotel in advance to book a table for lunch and dinner and to request an early check-in if possible as we were going to watch Wasps vs Bath rugby match at High Wycombe.
On arrival, we received a warm welcome from Bharat. He had one room available at 1115 and another (the very nice 'King's Room') half an hour later so we were able to check in nice and early which we appreciated. Lunch was excellent, as was the evening Sunday Roast. The birthday desert they prepared for my dad was a nice touch. Special thanks to Yogi and Swapnil for that one. A good night's sleep was followed by a delicious breakfast buffet in the morning. Thanks to the breakfast girls for looking after us. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable stay and a memorable 80th birthday for my dad. A delightful hotel with the friendliest and most attentive staff I've experienced in some time.
The room was a run down room, being a smoking room you would expect an ashtray but none were provided, the sink was also cracked, windowsil was filfy, bedside floor needed a good hoover.
Was expecting a lot more considering the status and price of the accommodation.