- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Pros: Near metro station, clean, friendly English speaking stuffs, close to Colosseum Cons: Poor breakfast, but they provided boiled eggs a..."
"We really enjoyed our stay at Chiara Stella. Rooms are simple and small, but clean and very comfy. Service was very nice and recommended us..."
"Our trip was delayed by a day due to a mechanical disfunction of our airplane, so we couldn't take advantage of our first night that we'd bo..."
"Very good accomodation, only problem was that the room were not heated...."
"Very good customer service, excellent quality of rooms and changed often. Good location that's easily accessible, only a tad expensive but i..."
About the hotel
The Bed and Breakfast Chiara Stella is set in a very central area, well connected to all the main touristic sites of the Italian capital. Nearby (10 MIN WALK) the Colosseum, Roman Forum, San Giovanni in Laterano cathedral, Santa Maria Maggiore Church and the Rione Celio with the traditional Osterie with roman typical dishes and wines. Very connected to underground A line (100 metres Manzoni Station, only one minute for Termini Railway Station) and to several bus lines, you can easily visit Vatican Museum, Spanish steeps, Venice Square, Trastevere, Piazza Navona, and Fontana di Trevi.
Important commercial area rich of stores for shopping, restaurants, pizzerias and pubs.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Secretary Service
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/02/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please let me know by email Your arrival time in Rome ( in airport or railway station). Thank You We confirm the payment in Rome ( check-in time). The LateRooms.com rates for B&B Chiara Stella in Rome are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
Pros: Near metro station, clean, friendly English speaking stuffs, close to Colosseum
Cons: Poor breakfast, but they provided boiled eggs after we asked for it, kitchen is there but without utensils to prepare foods
Close to the touristy centre, yet on the edge of the real Rome
We really enjoyed our stay at Chiara Stella.
Rooms are simple and small, but clean and very comfy. Service was very nice and recommended us everything we needed as tourists. But Stella is also right under the students district San Lorenzo, where all the night fun you need happens. In comparison, the value for money is really good, breakfast is simple, but enough to start a new day. Chiara Stella is a place I can recommend to all the young people travelling to Rome, ready to walk a bit and to experience the Rome as it really is.