This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The family friendly Bed and Breakfast Chiara Stella is set in a very central area, well connected to all the main touristic sites of the Italian capital. Nearby (10 MIN WALK) the Colosseum, Roman Forum, San Giovanni in Laterano cathedral, Santa Maria Maggiore Church and the Rione Celio with the traditional Osterie with roman typical dishes and wines. Very connected to underground A line (100 metres Manzoni Station, only one minute for Termini Railway Station) and to several bus lines, you can easily visit Vatican Museum, Spanish steeps, Venice Square, Trastevere, Piazza Navona, and Fontana di Trevi.
Important commercial area rich of stores for shopping, restaurants, pizzerias and pubs.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Secretary Service
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/02/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please let me know by email Your arrival time in Rome ( in airport or railway station). Thank You We confirm the payment in Rome ( check-in time). The LateRooms.com rate for B&B Chiara Stella in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet