- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The only service we asked for was to book a taxi for us. This was done pleasantly and efficiently...."
"Stayed one night. Very pleasant staff. Decor a bit tired but rooms very adequate with flat screen TV. Big kettle and tea/coffee making facil..."
"Still in the 1980's although adequate. Too far from reception to bedrooms with lots of slopes, steps...."
"The staff were very efficient and friendly both on reception and in the restaurant. Would recommend to anyone looking for accommodation in t..."
"My room was initially cold, however the staff went out of their way to find another heater and ensure my radiators were turned up. The eveni..."
About the hotel
With it's modern bedroom facilities and public rooms dating from the 15th century, this comfortable Hotel makes a great base for visits to local attractions. Open fires during the winter months in it's relaxed bar and lounge area all add to the atmosphere. Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi and LCD TV.
The Hotel has A Fine Indian Dining Restaurant, serving authentic Indian cuisine Monday-Saturday in the evenings.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Just stayed overrnight for one night - did not eat. Good 3 star quality.
The only service we asked for was to book a taxi for us.
This was done pleasantly and efficiently.
Best Western Roebuck Inn
Stayed one night.
Very pleasant staff. Decor a bit tired but rooms very adequate with flat screen TV. Big kettle and tea/coffee making facilities and comfy. Breakfast was nice. There was a slight smell of Indian cooking but I think there's an Indian restaurant on site. Would stay again.