This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Staying in one of bavaria´s most beautiful new rokoko style buildings, ideally located in the pedestrian Maximilian street, only a few minutes walk to the historic downtown Regensburg, the Maximilian hotel opened in 1891 and was renovated in 2009. Our comfortable rooms are equipped with private bath, WC, cable TV, radio and free of charge wireless lan. We will offer you our rich buffet breakfast buffet in our Park Cafe.
In our adjacent restaurant "Locanda Botticelli" you can enjoy first class italian cuisine. This property features 2 well-appointed meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 250 people for your business conferences, meetings and banquets. You can explore the city and visit the local attractions at your leisure. Dear guests, please be aware that our garage will be closed from 15. 10. -15. 11. 2012 due to construction works. The next possibilities to park will be the garage at the Dachauplatz or at the Arcaden parking level P2. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet