This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Red Lion Hotel Adderbury near Banbury sits on the Green of the historic Oxfordshire village of Adderbury near Banbury and Banbury Cross with easy access via M40 junction 11. The Red Lion is an historic ancient Royalist owned hostelry, dating back from the Civil War. A list of landlords has been proudly retained since 1690 and is displayed in the old oak beamed bar.
Age-blackened beams, oak panelling, cheery fires in great fireplaces, good food and good beer are all there, housed in a picturesque old stone building overlooking what was once the largest village green in Oxfordshire. Be prepared to duck low beams and meander narrow door and hallways. Today the inn is a firm favourite with locals and travellers alike. It is in a great location for exploring the pretty Oxfordshire countryside and its many attractions. Hotel is close by Blenheim Palace.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Red Lion, Adderbury in Banbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet