"whilst travelling alone can be scary at times this place was fantastic! such an ideal location for all the sightseeing, either on foot or by..."
"Basic room but ideal for what I needed just a place to sleep. As the saying goes you get what you pay for...."
About the hotel
Our hospitable hotel Bellevue am Kurfürstendamm welcomes you in one of the quiet streets of Wilmersdorf district in the historical centre of Berlin. The location is convenient for tourists as well as for business travellers. A 15-minute walk along the shopping street Kurfürstendamm will bring you to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the Europa-Centre, and the famous Zoologischer Garten.
The International Congress Centrum of Berlin is easy and fast to reach by public transportation. Located in an elegant historical building, our hotel maintains an old-world feeling. During the renovation most of the details were carefully preserved or reconstructed. Wooden walls and floors, colorful carpeting, ceiling plaster, decorated wallpaper, and gorgeous chandeliers revive the past. The vintage interior of the reception area, the lobby and the breakfast room will let you experience old time charm while being provided with modern service and facilities. Free WiFi internet is provided.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
40% would recommend it to a friend
whilst travelling alone can be scary at times this place was fantastic.
such an ideal location for all the sightseeing, either on foot or by metro, the staff were very helpful on arrival, giving me a map and pinpointing all the sights of interest and how to get there. The room was basic but what I paid for, good bed, good wifi connection and a clean bathroom. The breakfast in the morning was always fantastic standard and you really get your money's worth, couldn't rate it more. Fantastic stay!