- 13 guest reviews
"Very nice place, beautiful location, very nice view (room 1)...."
"Excellent accommodation very friendly service ...."
"Was a little hard to find but upon phoning the owners were very helpful and patient. I arrived late due to work but they were happy to accom..."
"Lovely place lovely people..."
"The house and grounds are beautiful and the hosts were lovely. Bed was a bit squeaky and dipped in the middle a bit but I still had a decent..."
About the hotel
Beautiful rural location, spacious and comfortable, very private, excellent guest facilities stunning views. All rooms en-suite with power showers, and all extras. Evening meals can be provided, or otherwise excellent local pubs and resturants can be recommended.
Remarkably well located for both business and pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Outdoor Pool , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/08/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Please note outdoor pool is free to use in Summer period only-weather permitting, pool is not in use during winter, autumn period The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice place, beautiful location, very nice view (room 1).
Excellent accommodation very friendly service .