- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We stayed two nights at The Staindrop and we were really impressed. The room was very spacious with everything that we needed and was very c..."
"My husband & I have stayed here several times when we visit family in Sheffield. Each year, the same staff are there, which I think says a l..."
"Comfortable large room, well heated with modern en-suite. Standard appointments but wi-fi intermittent. Long walk to reception & no lift. Ca..."
"Stayed for 1 night, needed a hotel close to a house party. Room was huge and very comfortable ideal if you have kids or are working away fro..."
"Karen on reception was so kind and welcoming she recommended a lovely garden center locally to have a quick look around before dinner. We we..."
About the hotel
Staindrop Lodge Hotel refurbishment programme which has transformed it into an eye-catching, Art Deco style hotel. The spacious bedrooms are well equipped with digital and analogue access points. Situated just 3 minutes from the M1, it enjoys a central location ideal for Sheffield, Meadowhall and South Yorkshire.
The bedrooms at Staindrop are luxurious and spacious with Art Deco influenced design and comfortable facilities including 21" televisions with Sky channels. Many rooms feature the original beams which stylishly combine with furnishings evocative of the 20's era. Business guests particularly appreciate having digital and analogue access points and large work areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable weekend
We stayed two nights at The Staindrop and we were really impressed.
The room was very spacious with everything that we needed and was very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was good too, all in all very good value for money.