- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"An ordinary building from the outside set in a quiet suburban leafy area. A hotel showing it's age but made up by the friendly, supportive s..."
"The Hotel suited our needs. We stayed here for 4 nights. It's great to have it quite close to the station (though situated in a quiet side s..."
"Very clean and the staff were extremely helpful...."
"I'm very happy with my stay in elstead. The location of the hotel is good---just less than 10 mins walk from train station and town centre j..."
"Good size clean room for 2 adults and 1 teenager. Good leisure facilities..."
About the hotel
This highly rated central Bournemouth hotel is located in a quiet tree-lined avenue, just a short stroll from the beach. It offers superior accommodation, a superb health & leisure club, an adaptable range of air-conditioned conference rooms with the latest equipment and car parking. The 50 ensuite bedrooms are of a high standard and well equipped with facilities such as satellite television and direct dial telephone with voice mail.
The attractive and spacious air-conditioned restaurant has an excellent reputation for traditional, home-cooked food. The Nordic Leisure Club at the Elstead offers the very best of leisure facilities in the most elegant of surroundings - including a 46' heated pool and fitness suite. A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
An ordinary building from the outside set in a quiet suburban leafy area.
A hotel showing it's age but made up by the friendly, supportive staff and clean room with excellent facilities. Good food presented well with attentive staff. Well stocked bar with knowledgable staff. Surprised to see 24hr room service and a small but good leisure centre.
Nice Hotel close to the station
The Hotel suited our needs.
We stayed here for 4 nights. It's great to have it quite close to the station (though situated in a quiet side street). And it is also close to as well the waterline, at least if you know the way, as to the restaurants. To the pier it takes a little more time to walk. The room was nice. Pool, sauna, steam bath and whirlpool are a good extra for rainy days. There could be a few modernisation here and there but on the other hand it`s a good price (for UK price level) now.