- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"voucher for £5 each for 1 breakfast (about half the price asked for rest had we chosen to eat other breakfasts) was just about value for mon..."
"Great value for money hotel..."
"We stayed at the Elstead in August 2016 for a two night break to enjoy the advertised facilities and the beach. I booked last-minute and pai..."
"staff were all friendly and efficient. I had the pool to myself for 30mins which was great. The room was very good indeed. Lots of power poi..."
"An ordinary building from the outside set in a quiet suburban leafy area. A hotel showing it's age but made up by the friendly, supportive s..."
About the hotel
This highly rated central Bournemouth hotel is located in a quiet tree-lined avenue, just a short stroll from the beach. It offers superior accommodation, a superb health & leisure club, an adaptable range of air-conditioned conference rooms with the latest equipment and car parking. A member of Classic British Hotels.
The 50 ensuite bedrooms are of a high standard and well equipped with facilities such as satellite television and direct dial telephone with voice mail. Most rooms have excellent standard en-suite, independent room heating controls, and TV with Satellite. Wi-Fi is available in public areas, at not charge. The attractive and spacious air-conditioned restaurant has an excellent reputation for traditional, home-cooked food. Whether you choose to dine in the elegant, air-conditioned restaurant or the more casual surroundings of the bar and conservatory, you can be sure of unobtrusive, personal service and excellent food. The Nordic Leisure Club at the Elstead offers the very best of leisure facilities in the most elegant of surroundings - including a 46' heated pool and fitness suite. Both Bournemouth town and beaches can be reached easily from just a five minute walk. Bournemouth’s International airport is also only a 20 minute drive away offering links to a large variety of International destinations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth £100 per night room only
voucher for £5 each for 1 breakfast (about half the price asked for rest had we chosen to eat other breakfasts) was just about value for money.
But we have enjoyed better quality B and B for considerably less than £100, per night and with body lotion and good toiletries included. The pool area (no toiletries provided) was very basic no-frills. Hardly my idea of a good hotel. And at £100 per night it is very over priced.
Booked this hotel for 1 night over the bank holiday weekend.
Whilst I expect to pay an inflated priced at this time of year in a place like Bournemouth, £150 for a room that was literally big enough to fit a double bed in an nothing else was extortionate. The hotel was very tired and the decor had clearly seen better times. Reception staff during the day were perfectly nice, later however, didn't really seem to care. Case in point, when the door card for our room stopped working, the chap on reception suggested that we didn't have a key, stayed in our room and not be able to go out and get back in until the morning when it could be sorted. Absolute disgrace. I would never come back here or recommend this place to anyone whatsoever.