- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Our stay was sch,methane thought it first class. Room was large and the bedding was clean and of good quality. Food was great. Although it w..."
"Spoilt by the service in the restaurant. Everything else was exceptional..."
"Lovely hotel in quiet town. The hotel itself is full of character and just what you would expect for England's oldest hotel. Staff are very..."
"A hotel with style & elegance in a superb setting by the abbey. A one night stay for business was pleasant but a longer stay for pleasure ce..."
About the hotel
This beautiful period property is steeped in character with log fires, paintings, stone walls and period furniture. It is reputed to be England's oldest hotel, adjacent to the famous Abbey in the historic town of Malmesbury, on the edge of the Cotswolds. Dine in Edwardian splendour in the award winning restaurant.
This ideal location, 5 minutes from Junction 17 of the M4 motorway, makes a perfect base to explore the Cotswolds, Westonbirt Arboretum and many other attractions in the area. Cirencester, Chippenham and Swindon are a short drive away and so are the Roman city of Bath and Bristol. **We also provide gift wrapped chocolates and house champagne, for those special occasions. Please call the hotel directly if you wish to purchase these gifts, and we can ensure they are placed in your room prior to arrival, along with a personalised message**
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/11/2009 to 16/11/2009 - Please note that no food is being served on this evening. The LateRooms.com rates for Old Bell Hotel in Malmesbury (Cotswolds) are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Class of hotel
Our stay was sch,methane thought it first class.
Room was large and the bedding was clean and of good quality. Food was great. Although it was of the upper price limit it was all worth it. Most enjoyable. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Would recommend.
shame about the service
Spoilt by the service in the restaurant.
Everything else was exceptional