- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"The room was clean but in need of attention to some tile grout in the bathroom where there was evidence of "historic" mould. In addition the..."
"All the amenities you could ask for and large rooms make for a very comfortable stay...."
"all the time there were great...."
"Rooms a little dated and tired but staff friendly and helpful..."
"Lovely hotel, friendly staff, would definitely stay again, thank you..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Kent, close to junction 9 of the M20, the Eurostar terminal for France, 37 minutes by high speed train to London, close to the port of Dover and all the sites that Kent has to offer, Ashford International Hotel is the perfect location for business or leisure. The hotel epitomises style. The 179 spacious bedrooms have stunning decor and all include flat screen TVs, air conditioning and the plump pillows and comfy duvets ensure a good nights sleep will be had.
FREE internet access throughout the hotel. Feeling peckish? Horizon Restaurant serves delicious food whilst lighter snacks are available in Quench Bar. 24 hour room service is available should you get the midnight munchies. The state-of-the art leisure facilities include a 20m swimming pool sauna, steam room and whirlpool and Technogym, providing a heaven in which to relax or, if you are looking for a bit of "me" time indulge in a soothing spa treatment in one of the 6 treatment rooms and relax further in our relaxation room . The hotel offers on-site complimentary car parking for 400 cars and if you are taking a short break on the continent, holiday parking can be organised. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year. Nearby attractions include Leeds Castle, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Shopping Village, Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Howletts Wild Animal Park. Ashford International Hotel has been awarded a gold award by the Green Business Tourism Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Pets are allowed please contact the hotel for charges.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Good - but a little TLC required.
The room was clean but in need of attention to some tile grout in the bathroom where there was evidence of "historic" mould.
In addition the same for the wall over the bath where the wall meets the ceiling. There was also evidence of "historic" mould around the window. Door closers - rather severe and noisy. For more than one person the hanging space was rather limited.
All the amenities you could ask for and large rooms make for a very comfortable stay.