- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Have stayed at the hotel before and always been very happy. Hotel location perfect and the room size was great for a family, although décor..."
"loved my room hotel was charming and welcoming staff polite and helpful the pool area let the hotel down looked unhygienic and was in a glas..."
"We stayed for 2 nights over may bank holiday weekend and as always the hotel was great as always along with excellent friendly staff. Its an..."
"We arrived later than had hoped so we ordered room service to save sometime, the food was very good and the time it took was very good, even..."
About the hotel
The Norfolk Hotel is ideally positioned within a short stroll of the resort's major attractions - including its award-winning gardens and golden sand Blue Flag beaches. The Norfolk Hotel's lounge and bar provide the ideal setting to relax and enjoy morning coffee, a new and innovative range of afternoon teas, or evening cocktails. The lounge opens on to The Norfolk's impressive Art Deco veranda which, along with the hotel's secluded gardens allow visitors to eat, drink and be merry al fresco.
Guest facilities also include a glass-roofed heated indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna. Secure underground parking available (chargeable)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Have stayed at the hotel before and always been very happy.
Hotel location perfect and the room size was great for a family, although décor was a little tired looking with wallpaper rips and the bathroom could have done with a lick of paint. Staff very helpful though, food good and pool lovely.
Norfolk hotel short stay
loved my room hotel was charming and welcoming staff polite and helpful the pool area let the hotel down looked unhygienic and was in a glass out building where every one had full view of the Jacuzzi and pool...
one of the reasons we did not use.
It was the reason I booked the hotel for the pool area as looked very different from the photos. However the rest of the hotel had a lovely charm and we enjoyed our stay enough to book a week in june. Hotel was in an ideal location central to everything.