- Very Good
- 127 guest reviews
"Room could have been better Broken doors , chiped paintwork ,needed a real shower and TV was very small ,we stayed in a delux double the on..."
"On first sight hotel didn't quite look as we had expected and as picture on web, however reception staff we very helpful and friendly. Room..."
"UMI hotel worked well for us as accommodation. The location is in a relatively noisy part of the city on the beach front so need to be prepa..."
"Myself and 2 of my friends stayed here for one night after the BHF London to Brighton bike ride. The staff were helpful and let us take our..."
"The staff I had spoken to at the front desk (both on the day of arrival when checking in and in the late evening) were very friendly and app..."
About the hotel
Brighton Centre and Lanes shopping area is virtually next door so the hotel so we are ideally situated for business and leisure travellers. Just 15 minutes walk from Brighton’s main railway station with its regular service to London Victoria taking just 60 minutes. The famous Royal Pavilion is a 5-minute walk and The Sea Life Centre is just 500 metres away.
Our rooms are decorated in a fresh contemporary style, each have a flatscreen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, FREE Wi-Fi and FREE access to The Lanes leisure club and pool which is located a minutes walk away from the hotel. Most rooms also offer an in room safe and trouser press. Room service is available and nearly half of our rooms have breath-taking sea views where you can watch the world go by. We are proud to offer Coffee Republic on site which offers full-strength espresso's to keep you awake during your long day of sightseeing to luscious lattes to linger over, there’s also a great variety of food to choose from too. Theatrical décor sets the scene for your evening at the Little Bay Brighton, the restaurant’s first branch outside London. Beautifully framing the stunning sea views with decadent drapes, the restaurant has a fabulous atmosphere which is more than matched by its eclectic menu and great service with live Opera 7 days a week. The following secure car parks offer Umi guests discounted rates. Please park in your chosen car park and bring the ticket/token issued to the hotel and mention on check in. Option 1 NCP Russell Road BN1 2DX £15 for 24 hour stay 3-4 minutes walk from the hotel Option 2 RCP North Road BN1 1YR £10. 50 for 24 hour stay 7-8 minutes walk from the hotel
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2012 to 31/12/2020 - Umi reserves the right to authorise the card given to guarantee the booking prior to the arrival date. Failure to supply valid card details may result in your booking being cancelled. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Awesome staff very helpful
Room could have been better
Broken doors , chiped paintwork ,needed a real shower and TV was very small ,we stayed in a delux double the only thing delux was the very comfy bed
Mini break at the Umi
On first sight hotel didn't quite look as we had expected and as picture on web, however reception staff we very helpful and friendly.
Room was large and very clean with brilliant views. The bathroom was a little tired and could do with a facelift. Having said that it was functional, clean and had excellent shower. Generally the decor of room is basic but comfortable. It was fine for a couple of night but if it's luxury you are after might not live up to your expectations