- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Very happy with this hotel, just what we were looking for. The Poachers pub was an added bonus and the food was delicious. We paid £94 for a..."
"Good quality , nice room plenty of space . Bathroom let it down , toilet and sink had easily removable stains...."
"Great service,Great room,Breakfast a let down...."
"We booked to stay here on our way to the O2 arena as a last minute deal. What a lovely place - it has lovely grounds and the reception staff..."
"On registering at the hotel we were dealt with by a very nice & polite young lady. She was very helpful. My family and I decided to have din..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Plus Reading Moat House is ideally located just off the M4, set in peaceful landscaped grounds overlooking the river Loddon. The hotel successfully combines the individual elegance of a modern hotel with the charm of a once productive 19th century mill house. 129 refurbished air-conditioned bedrooms, including 25 Executive bedrooms and 4 Junior Suites in the original mill.
All rooms include satellite television, telephone, complimentary WIFI and tea and coffee making facilities. The stylish Sindlesham Mill Restaurant and the quaint character of Poachers Pub makes our hotel the perfect location to explore Royal Berkshire or simply relax. A well established 4 star hotel offering superior service in an ideal location for visits to London, Oxford, Henley, Reading City Centre & Windsor. We also offer a complimentary shuttle provided at set times to and from Winnersh Triangle business park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great price for a lovely hotel
Very happy with this hotel, just what we were looking for.
The Poachers pub was an added bonus and the food was delicious. We paid £94 for an executive room. It was immaculate and very cosy with the exposed beams. The staff were very helpful and check in was quick. Will definitely return again.
Good quality , nice room plenty of space .
Bathroom let it down , toilet and sink had easily removable stains.