- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"A veritable oasis near the heart of Reading. I would not have found this establishment without the help of Late Rooms. It was clean and comf..."
"The house is well placed, close to downtown within walking distance as well as the bus station and a Tesco Express shop. The owner is a very..."
"Had a fantastic experience and stayed here for 1 night. Will be coming back here again...."
"- Friendly & helpful lady - who did reception, plus cooked & served breakfast. - Heating set too high. - Bed was comfortable, and duvet kep..."
"Hotel, 20 minutes walk-distance from Reading Railway station and 10 minutes to city center. Cosy house. Good atmosphere...."
About the hotel
Centrally located with easy access to motorway links and airport. 10 min walk to town centre with its haven of bars and restaurants. Ample on site carparking.
close to mainline railway station and Rail Air Link
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
A veritable oasis near the heart of Reading.
I would not have found this establishment without the help of Late Rooms. It was clean and comfortable. Parking was an absolute bonus. The only minus point was that I personally prefer an English breakfast. Only a continental breakfast was on offer.
March 2016 Easter Trip
The house is well placed, close to downtown within walking distance as well as the bus station and a Tesco Express shop.
The owner is a very nice person to talk to and provides good breakfasts as well.