- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"This is our 3rd visit to this hotel and as usual it was excellent. All the staff were courteous and helpful particularly in the Aspects dini..."
"Had a great stay at the resort, lots to see and do in the local area. The mountains are magnificent and the town of aviemore has some great..."
"Very good Hotel and Staff..."
"From check in to checkout the stay in Aviemore couldn't have been better. The room was comfortable, spacious and warm with all facilities yo..."
"We arrived and had a good welcome and directed to our room which was clean and suited our needs. There was no bath but a shower. The room wa..."
About the hotel
Relax in style and complete comfort at the 4-star Macdonald Highlands Hotel. With 151 luxury rooms-with-a-view and its own signature restaurant, Aspects, boasting spectacular views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the Highlands Hotel is ideal for couples, families and business guests. Whilst on the resort all guests have complimentary use of the adjoining Spey Valley Leisure Arena.
The Resort offers a variety of dining choices to suit every taste, the Spey Valley Cinema where guests can relax and take in the latest releases including 3D showings, alternatively why not enjoy our unique on-site shopping experience with a selection of luxury brands and gifts in our Spey Valley Shopping complex. The Highlands hotel is the perfect choice whether you are staying for business or pleasure. The hotel is a great base to stay at if you wish to play golf at our Spey Valley Championship Golf Course. The Resort is centrally located close to the railway station and only 35 minutes from Inverness Airport. Please note that some of our spa and fitness facilities are not available at this current time. Please contact the resort directly for more information. There is ample complimentary car parking on site and attentive friendly staff to make your trip a memorable one
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/08/2008 to 24/08/2018 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald Highlands Hotel in Aviemore are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
This is our 3rd visit to this hotel and as usual it was excellent.
All the staff were courteous and helpful particularly in the Aspects dining room. Food was fine although wine was expensive. The only criticism of Macdonalds Hotels is that they levy a £3 surcharge on all credid card transactions.
Great place for a break in the highlands of Scotland
Had a great stay at the resort, lots to see and do in the local area.
The mountains are magnificent and the town of aviemore has some great bars and restaurants all very reasonable prices.