- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I am very easy going about hotels, i want a comfy bed and for it to be clean, after that everything is a plus. The staff were very friendly...."
About the hotel
The Arbutus is a Townhouse Hotel located in the heart of Killarney town, historic in character yet up to date with facilities & standards. It features the luxurious accommodation and services expected from a larger hotel, with the advantage of all the personal & intimate attention that a smaller property can offer. Its special location offers countless possibilities, within easy distance for shopping, restaurants, pubs, antique shops & art galleries, sightseeing, golf and business.
All bedrooms have been carefully renovated & enhanced over the last few years with the guest's comfort in mind. They are decorated and equipped with what one expects today from a quality hotel. Known as having one of the finest restaurants in Killarney, the Arbutus hospitality - whether it's a quick bite or a dinner sitting – is famous for its welcoming restaurant. Buckley's bar menu offers a casual, but wholesome meal. Guests can enjoy Traditional Irish Music on Saturday Nights and Sunday Lunchtime.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I am very easy going about hotels, i want a comfy bed and for it to be clean, after that everything is a plus.
The staff were very friendly. The rooms were spotless (I'm not a csi agent). It was what i expected good.
But if i did want to nit pick, the rooms floor above us was wery squeaky and we could hear everything when they got up early in the morning, when we tried to sleep. And as a smoker, i hated the fact i had to stand out on the street to smoke. At 3 in the morning this is not such a great idea. So a smoking area at the back would be good. But night staff were very helpful and looked after me to make sure everything was ok. Overall great hotel, nice big fireplace and very cosy. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.