- Very Good
- 225 guest reviews
"Excellent all members of staff, were polite excellent including the receptionist. Not for backroom staff cook and cleaner. Nice rooms, frien..."
"Good value for money. Did not get chance to look around the place as i only arrived late and away at 7 in the morning. What bit i saw was ve..."
"The accommodation was sold using beautiful pictures of a large manor house with luxurious large rooms. The reality is that this manor house..."
"Room slightly disappointing but pool and surroundings more than compensated, our included breakfast was excellent..."
"Room was good and great value for money. Only problem was when I booked online I booked the 'pay now' option. On arrival at the hotel I was..."
About the hotel
Horsley Park: 2 different venues, one superb location. Horsley Management Centre and Horsley Court. Extensive facilities are complimented by comfortable surroundings.
Set in 70 acres of tranquil Surrey parkland, yet within easy access of Heathrow, Gatwick, the A3 and the M25, Horsley Park is conveniently located for the business traveller. A warm welcome, innovative catering, comfortable well equipped bedrooms and, for complimentary use to our guests, an excellent range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium will ensure you return time and again. Horsley Park is the perfect location when visiting the numerous attractions in the area (all mileage is approximate) 12 miles from Chessington World of Adventures 14 miles from Thorpe Park 20 miles from Legoland, Windsor 4 miles from RHS Wisley Gardens 6. 5 miles from Guildford town 6 miles from Clandon Park 9 miles from Epsom Racecourse 10 miles from Sandown Racecourse 18 miles from Farnborough 18 miles from Wimbledon 9 miles from Denbies Vineyard Check out time Monday -Thursday is 11. 00am Check out Saturday & Sunday mornings is 11. 00am Horsley Park have no single, twin, family or interconnecting bedrooms. Horsley Park cannot provide cots. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent all members of staff , were polite excellent including the receptionist
Excellent all members of staff, were polite excellent including the receptionist.
Not for backroom staff cook and cleaner. Nice rooms, friendly service good food, beautiful environs for me and my wife. It your worker who made our stay wonderful.
Good value for money.
Did not get chance to look around the place as i only arrived late and away at 7 in the morning. What bit i saw was very good.
Bar and restaurant looked good with friendly and helpful staff.