- Very Good
- 277 guest reviews
"The hotel location is beautiful parkland with a lovely old manor house. Accommodation was a modern motel type building. Rooms very small and..."
"The hotel was very clean and tidy, great location and gardens. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was amazing, great va..."
"fantastic room in a beautiful setting. Wonderful food. Can't wait to stay again...."
"Theres no room service in the main building which was a bit of a surprise and the food is self service. however the food is amazing and the..."
"Wish had room service! Otherwise quiet hotel, relaxing surroundings, great access to London, and just straight off the A3 off the M25 (easy..."
About the hotel
Horsley Park: 2 different venues, one superb location. Horsley Management Centre and Horsley Court. Extensive facilities are complimented by comfortable surroundings.
Set in 70 acres of tranquil Surrey parkland, yet within easy access of Heathrow, Gatwick, the A3 and the M25, Horsley Park is conveniently located for the business traveller. A warm welcome, innovative catering, comfortable well equipped bedrooms and, for complimentary use to our guests, an excellent range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium will ensure you return time and again. Horsley Park is the perfect location when visiting the numerous attractions in the area (all mileage is approximate) 12 miles from Chessington World of Adventures 14 miles from Thorpe Park 20 miles from Legoland, Windsor 4 miles from RHS Wisley Gardens 6. 5 miles from Guildford town 6 miles from Clandon Park 9 miles from Epsom Racecourse 10 miles from Sandown Racecourse 18 miles from Farnborough 18 miles from Wimbledon 9 miles from Denbies Vineyard Check out time Monday -Thursday is 11. 00am Check out Saturday & Sunday mornings is 11. 00am Horsley Park have no single, twin, family or interconnecting bedrooms. Horsley Park cannot provide cots. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for De Vere Venues Horsley Park in East Horsley are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel location is beautiful parkland with a lovely old manor house.
Accommodation was a modern motel type building. Rooms very small and basic but adequate for an overnight stay. Rooms were very clean. House keeping staff very friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately the rooms not very well insulated so noise from the corridor and other rooms was intrusive. Staff on departure seemed very efficient and very helpful. Reasonable value for money for an overnight stay
The hotel was very clean and tidy, great location and gardens.
The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was amazing, great variety of food available.