- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Customer service was very good and I liked the fact there was a 24 hour reception as we checked-in very late, and our room was clean. It was..."
"Good hotel with friendly and polite staff. The breakfast was very good, the only negative thing I would say is that the fixtures and fitting..."
"Lovely receptionists very helpful .Rooms and hotel a bit dated but clean, beds are comfy cant complain for how much we paid,would stay here..."
"Exterior of hotel needs a good repainting job and belies the interior which was very comfortable and clean. Rooms were spacious with a good..."
"Good value for price would definitely stay again..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Cameo Hotel Copdock, just of the A12/A14. 15 minutes drive from the centre of Ipswich and a 10-minute drive from Ipswich Rail Station. Portman Road, home of Ipswich Town Football Club, is just 5 miles away.
We offer comfortable accommodation in any of our 74 bedrooms or 2 suites and each room has facilities for making tea and coffee, and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. FREE on site parking and FREE Wi-Fi is available in all public areas for all guests. Located in the village of Copdock, right on the edge of Constable Country, yet close to the centre of Ipswich and its stunning surrounding countryside's. You’ll receive a warm welcome at the Cameo Hotel. Relax with a drink in the bar which boasts a large screen with Sky Sports, before enjoying a meal in the restaurant that overlooks the pretty walled garden a most enjoyable area to sit in the summer. Time to relax and revitalise is always important. For meetings, conferences, parties or weddings the Cameo Hotel is a modest size venue for nearly all requirements and budgets and with its fabulous setting and excellent facilities, the hotel is the perfect place to celebrate.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/12/2015 to 31/12/2015 - For All Guest Booking On the Christmas Day 25th,Boxing Day 26th and the 31st Dec we will be serving a Cold Buffett for Dinner in our restaurant. There will not be any Hot Food serve in our Restaurant The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Good for a one night stay
Customer service was very good and I liked the fact there was a 24 hour reception as we checked-in very late, and our room was clean.
It was quiet too and had a peaceful sleep. The two downsides to this room was that the bed wasn't the most comfortable as the mattress wasn't great quality (could feel the springs) and the shower is very weak (but there was hot water). I would not stay here for a special occasion but this place is fine if you're not going to be here for very long. Also, booking through LateRooms on a non-refundable booking, I was told the payment would be taken before I arrived and I had booked a month before. Upon checking out, I was just going to drop the key into the box and leave but thought I should check and luckily I did as payment had not been taken... not sure whether this is a technical issue but this was a bit annoying!
Good hotel with friendly and polite staff.
The breakfast was very good, the only negative thing I would say is that the fixtures and fittings in the bathroom were getting a "bit tired".