- Very Good
- 91 guest reviews
"The room was very comfortable and spacious, with all you would need. Most of the staff were friendly and accommodating. We did not spend muc..."
"Good value for money...."
"I love the hotel it's clean tidy and the views r fanatic can't put a fault to it the staff a really friendly and helpful had a really relaxi..."
"My husbands meal was incomplete & we was not told there was no chicken left to go on the mixed grill & the peas were missing. We did inform..."
"Spacious room, clean, with all the necessary facilities. Breakfast choices not vast but adequate. Good access to A2 for travel but traffic n..."
About the hotel
The Inn on the Lake is a privately owned modern seventy-eight bedroomed hotel with a fine restaurant and first class conference and banqueting facilities. It is rated four crown by the English Tourist Board. The hotel has direct access from the A2 London to Dover road but is set back in twelve acres of peaceful woodland with two fine lakes.
It is within one hour's drive of the Channel Tunnel and Ferry Ports and Central London, and just ten minutes from both the City of Rochester upon Medway and the Dartford Tunnel link with Essex and the M25 motorway around London. There is parking for over 250 cars. The Inn on the Lake is set close to the heart of Medway and Maritime Kent with attractions including Historic Rochester with it's Castle, Cathedral and Dickens Museum. Other sites of interest in Medway include the World Naval Base, Fort Amhurst and the Royal Engineers Museum. Other places of interest include Bluewater Shopping Centre, Leeds Castle and Canterbury. Every Saturday throughout the year a dinner dance is featured in the Lakeside Restaurant. Stars such as The Supremes, The Searchers, Ben E King and Boney M have recently performed here. Please phone for a 'What's On Guide'. We are ideal as a base for exploring both Kent and London and make an ideal stopover for coaches heading to and from Europe. We offer extremely competitive group rates with reductions for children and Sunday night stays.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very comfortable and spacious, with all you would need.
Most of the staff were friendly and accommodating. We did not spend much time actually in the hotel as we were sight seeing in the area. The one bar meal we had was ok but the breakfasts were very good.