- 43 guest reviews
"The Jurys Inn, Parnell Street, Dublin proved to be an excellent choice for our long weekend in stay. The staff are friendly, rooms clean and..."
"Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street...."
"Hotel was excellent for what we needed on our break away in Dublin. We had travelled on a very early ferry and the hotel allowed us to check..."
"This hotel is very central to all the sights and amenities of Dublin. We could not fault the hotel for anything. Only stayed bed and breakfa..."
"good clean and value for money..."
About the hotel
Ideally located in the heart of Dublin's City Centre , Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street is the perfect solution to your accommodation requirements. Situated just a mere 2 minute walk from the main shopping, business and entertainment districts, the hotel is also within easy walking distance from Temple Bar, Trinity College , Guinness Storehouse and Dublin Castle. This 253 bedroom hotel is part of a 230,000 square foot retail and hotel development adjacent to the Rotunda Hospital.
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street is perfect for both business and leisure guests. The hotel offers a superior level of city centre accommodation with the added benefits of a stylish bar and restaurant. We offer large, spacious, air conditioned rooms, which can accommodate up to 3 adults, 2 adults and 2 children or just one person in complete comfort. Our fixed rate room pricing offers outstanding value for money. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel and private parking is also possible at a location nearby for an additional charge. We also offer dedicated meeting rooms. Guests can also enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of InnFusion Restaurant or the more informal setting of Inntro, our pub. Inntro is ideal for a quick bite to eat or a relaxing drink with friends and colleagues. Innfusion is a relaxed, informal restaurant serving international cuisine at reasonable prices. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. Il Barista, our new "All Day" Coffee Bar, is the perfect place for an informal meeting or a snack with friends. It serves speciality coffees and freshly baked pastries, straight from the oven. Jurys Inn Parnell St is a non-smoking hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend in Dublin
The Jurys Inn, Parnell Street, Dublin proved to be an excellent choice for our long weekend in stay.
The staff are friendly, rooms clean and comfortable.
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street.