- 4 guest reviews
"Despite reading bad reviews on other sites I found this hotel to be the complete opposite of comments..."
"Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room. Room itself beautiful: intricate chandelier, elaborately carved mahogany furniture, easy + upri..."
About the hotel
Hotel Ariel Silva is located in Venice's Ghetto Nuovo neighbourhood, only 10 minutes' walk from Santa Lucia Train Station. This Hotel is surrounded by outdoor markets, restaurants and shops. It is 250 metres from Venice Casino and the Grand Canal.
Saint Mark's Square is a short Vaporetto (water bus) ride away. It offers air-conditioned rooms and an Italian breakfast in the garden. Rooms come with a safe and telephone. Bathrooms are either private or shared with one other room only. Some rooms are located in a separate building nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Ariel Silva in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Ariel Silva
Despite reading bad reviews on other sites
I found this hotel to be the complete opposite of comments
Never stay at Hotel Arial Silva in Venice
When we arrived at the hotel we were told there had been a flood and that we would have to stay in their annexe down the road.
We were just told it was down the road over 4 bridges, with no specific directions or anyone to help us with our luggage. We were told to go back to the hotel in the morning for breakfast. The distance was probably close to 1 kilometer away from the hotel. It was a block of flats and our rooms were on the 4th floor and no lift. We were amazed to find that what we had booked was nothing like what we found on the 4th floor. We had booked 4 rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We got 2 - 1 bedroom apartments with a sofa bed in the lounge area and one bathroom to share. When we complained the following morning, after our long up & down walk for breakfast, to the manager/owner, whoever he was, he said he would give us a discount when we paid the next day. Having made the second jaunt for breakfast which was not worth the journey, bread a toaster, croissants and jam. Tea, coffee & orange juice. No fruit, cold meats or cheese. Very poor. After a lengthy discussion he eventually gave us a €10 per room per night discount. Big Deal. The only plus side was it was reasonably clean.