- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"This Hotel has been undergoing some refurbishment and has really improved. Food excellent and a really nice cosy bar area with open fires. F..."
"Stayed one night in Feb 15, clearly a lot of refurbishment has been done and this was ongoing while we stayed. I would say when done it will..."
"On arrival we were greeted by a very helpful receptionist who made check in very easy,and were given keys to our room. We found our room whi..."
"I booked our room at The Walton 1 year ago as we had bought tickets to see John bishop. At the time the reviews were good and at £88 for the..."
"Parking difficult. Nevertheless a very comfortable stylish hotel and one I would be very happy to return to. Rugs in the lounge areas would..."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic Park area of the city of Nottingham, The Walton Hotel provides the perfect retreat. Built as a hunting lodge to the castle's deer park in the early 1800's this unique residence has retained many of its original features whilst offering all the conveniences of modern living such as FREE WI-FI internet connection, LCD Smart TVs and Direct Dial Telephones. This prestigious and secluded location is amazingly just 15 minutes walk from the vibrant centre of Nottingham.
Here you'll find a superb range of shops, bars, pubs, restaurants, theatres and the city's historic castle. Beautifully decorated throughout, The Walton offers 15 stunning double, superior and family rooms/suites, a lively bar and stylish restaurant serving a delicious menu. You can also relax in a spacious patio area overlooking the Nottingham landscape. In the morning, The Walton serves a wide range of breakfast choices from Continental to Full English cooked with fresh local ingredients. The bar serves food from midday till 9pm, with dishes prepared using seasonal produce. In addition there is an extensive wine list featuring some world renowned wines from Gauntleys Fine Wines. The Walton is the perfect setting for private dining, functions or business conferences, all tailor-made to meet your requirements.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
This Hotel has really improved
This Hotel has been undergoing some refurbishment and has really improved.
Food excellent and a really nice cosy bar area with open fires. Friendly staff and the place has much more character than your glass and plastic high rise chain hotels. Great choice.
Generally happy, couple issues
Stayed one night in Feb 15, clearly a lot of refurbishment has been done and this was ongoing while we stayed.
I would say when done it will be a nice boutique hotel. OUr room was complete and had nice decor. Positives: Pleasant receptionist, parking available, walk into the centre, nice bar areas and a lovely breakfast. Negatives: Not sure if its U bend plumbing issue but the bathroom had a sewage smell, which wasn't very pleasant. Also smelt it downstairs at the back of the Hotel. Mentioned it to receptionist in the morning just said that they would look into it, bit disappointing. Would stay again if the smell issue was sorted out.