- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"Nice stay in this lovely hotel! Met some locals at the bar and had a nice meal with them. The told me to go for the fillet steak. What a mea..."
"Really nice hotel! The bed was comfy and the room nicely decorated. The bar was nice and very inviting. I had a couple of drinks with my fri..."
"Welcoming and attentive staff, we had a room with a great view but the room is in need of updating and some new shower curtains. Lovely outs..."
"The hotel is well positioned in the centre of Chipping Norton. My room was clean and comfortable but the TV was in a separate room off the b..."
"If you have leg trouble go for a high room number as we had 35+ stairs to climb to a low room number. the hair drier was pointless as the so..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome to the Crown & Cushion Hotel. In an area steeped with history the Crown & Cushion is a relaxing home away from home. Originally a 15th Century Coaching Inn - the Crown and Cushion is now a proud 40 bedroom hotel right in the heart of the Cotswold's.
In the past the Crown and Cushion was owned by the legendary drummer Keith Moon from 'The Who' and his legacy of decadence lives on today. A New Era in now here, under new ownership, it would be an understatement to say, the locals have seen a vast improvement in standards, service & attention to detail as well as a re-decorate and freshen up. As well as boasting 40 en-suite bedrooms there is a cosy, traditional bar, bistro restaurant, comfortable lounge, alfresco dining on our the floral terrace, private dining room (up to 16 guests), 160 guest function suite (with own bar & separate entrance), 2 further conference rooms, health club - pool, gym, squash court and WiFi available in the hotel grounds. So why not come in, relax and let the surrounding peacefulness of the countryside take you away. Dogs are allowed at a cost of £5. 00 per dog per night.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Crown & Cushion Hotel
Cold room central heating did not come on till 6, evening meal food was cold and then tasteless, squeaky bed ,you needed to be very short to fit in the shower which was broke
Good people, good vibes
Nice stay in this lovely hotel.
Met some locals at the bar and had a nice meal with them. The told me to go for the fillet steak. What a meal. Perfectly cooked. The room was good size and very traditional. Go for the 4 poster. Lovely!