- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"2 night stay around a day trip to London - comfy hotel and really handy for the town. Great service from reception team, particularly when m..."
"Our recent experiences of hotel stays booked just a few days in advance have not always been good, but the Radisson would have none of that!..."
"Kristina the receptionist was friendly and welcoming on arrival, service in the restraint was slow and they lost my ticket but food ok in th..."
"This hotel is fine, although I think £79 at the weekend is a tad over priced. Checking in early was not a problem, there was a slight issue..."
"I stayed for one night at the Park Inn Bedford, for the price I was not expected too much, however I was pleasantly surprised. The room was..."
About the hotel
The Park Inn by Radisson Bedford is a wonderfully vibrant hotel, set in the busy market town of Bedford. Ideally located for business or leisure guests and within a short drive from the M1 and A1. Bedford Rail Station is only 1 mile from the hotel, providing 40-minute links to central London.
You can also have breakfast, lunch or dinner within the RBG Restaurant that overlooks Great River Ouse and the town centre of Bedford. The Breakfast times has changed as follows (as of 01. 03. 2015) 6. 30am – 9. 00am (Mon - Fri) // 8. 00am – 10. 00am (Sat & Sun) Why not take advantage of the free wifi throughout the hotel. All our bedrooms are of a modern design, all include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. Looking for an informal business meeting or event, the Park Inn by Radisson Bedford is able to cater for up to 450 guests within our refreshed meeting and event rooms. At the beginning of 2014 the County Suite had a £1. 2m new refurbishment making it fresh, vibrant and functional for all events. At the Park Inn by Radisson Bedford we promise to make your event one to remember with our excellent 'Yes I can' Service. Let us give you and your guests the WOW factor from red carpet on arrival to dancing the night away with our Residential DJ. Bedford International Athletic Stadium is only 2 miles away. Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes is only 14 miles, while Woburn Safari Park is 15 minutes’ drive away. For business, Elms Farm, Priory, Wolseley and Marsh Leys business parks are all within 2 miles of the hotel.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/05/2015 to 28/12/2018 - The Gym is now open for residential guests only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great service & good location
2 night stay around a day trip to London - comfy hotel and really handy for the town.
Great service from reception team, particularly when moving rooms on 2nd night - excessive noise from air con
Great room, great view of the river
Our recent experiences of hotel stays booked just a few days in advance have not always been good, but the Radisson would have none of that.
Our room was lovely - large, nicely decorated and with views over the Great Ouse. The staff were all friendly and helpful and smiled a lot, even when under pressure. The restaurant had the same river views as our bedroom which was a great plus. Apparently everyone came into dinner at the same time so service was a little slower than usual, but we were kept informed and well supplied with drinks and with that view, who could complain. Would certainly like to return for a longer stay next time.