- 4 guest reviews
"This hotel is in a spectacular setting on the beach.the staff are so helpful and friendly.the food is really special. We really enjoyed our..."
"Superb room with beautiful views. Friendly helpful staff and the food was excellent. We would definitely stay at the sand house hotel in the..."
"Stayed here for the weekend, the hotel was fantastic great attention to detail and friendly staff, the location is spectacular, I have alrea..."
"Fabulous location - right on the beach Hotel clean but a bit dated - spa super..."
About the hotel
Perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean overlooking miles of secluded coves and sandy beaches is the Sandhouse Hotel. This nineteenth century Manor House has been owned and managed by the Britton family for over five decades and enjoys one of Ireland's most picturesque locations with breathtaking views of Donegal Bay and hills. Step inside and your eye is drawn to the welcoming fires and antique furnishings.
The traditional hospitality of the Britton Family and the charm of its staff adds greatly to the experience. Relax in one of the lounges, library or conservatory while the 'Seashell Restaurant' provides the perfect surroundings to enjoy award wining cuisine prepared with care from the finest ingredients. The hotel has 55 spacious bedrooms, 5 Suites, air conditioned meeting & boardrooms and also boasts a panoramic lift, jacuzzi, steam room, balneotherapy, thalgo facial and body treatments and tennis court. There are three championship links golf courses nearby, numerous beaches, hills and pathways to be explored on foot or bicycle. Come share our view of the world. . . . AA two Rosettes for Food.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is in a spectacular setting on the beach.the staff are so helpful and friendly.the food is really special.
We really enjoyed our stay.
Superb room with beautiful views.
Friendly helpful staff and the food was excellent. We would definitely stay at the sand house hotel in the future.