- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Fabulous location - right on the beach Hotel clean but a bit dated - spa super..."
"Beautifully situated on the beach with magnificent views from bedroom and dining room. Perfect for a Summer holiday...."
"This hotel really is two minutes' walk from the beach, and the dining room overlooks the ocean. Superb place to stay...."
"lovely hotel would stay here again, view beautiful...."
"Excellent stay in the Hotel. Hotel situation, view, room standard, food, service - all beyond my expectations...."
About the hotel
Perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean overlooking miles of secluded coves and sandy beaches is the Sandhouse Hotel. This nineteenth century Manor House has been owned and managed by the Britton family for over five decades and enjoys one of Ireland's most picturesque locations with breathtaking views of Donegal Bay and hills. Step inside and your eye is drawn to the welcoming fires and antique furnishings.
The traditional hospitality of the Britton Family and the charm of its staff adds greatly to the experience. Relax in one of the lounges, library or conservatory while the 'Seashell Restaurant' provides the perfect surroundings to enjoy award wining cuisine prepared with care from the finest ingredients. The hotel has 55 spacious bedrooms, 5 Suites, air conditioned meeting & boardrooms and also boasts a panoramic lift, jacuzzi, steam room, balneotherapy, thalgo facial and body treatments and tennis court. There are three championship links golf courses nearby, numerous beaches, hills and pathways to be explored on foot or bicycle. Come share our view of the world. . . . AA two Rosettes for Food.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous location - right on the beach
Hotel clean but a bit dated - spa super
Beautifully situated on the beach with magnificent views from bedroom and dining room.
Perfect for a Summer holiday.