- 71 guest reviews
"Pleasant functional room...."
"Greeted with friendly professional receptionist. All staff very polite and always happy to help...."
"Had a lovely stay at the Imperial Hotel in Brighton. Very good value for money. Would return...."
"Needed a room & quickly found what I needed & where I needed it. Easy..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel in Brighton & Hove mixes tradition with a light, fresh airiness. Ideally located at the end of the broadest of avenues with its uncluttered outlook by the sea, the Imperial is situated alongside the World famous Hove Promenade and Lawns This functional, exceptionally good value Hotel is of the Regency period; its high ceilings and spacious bar are noticeable, as is its calm ambience. The Imperial provides an excellent level of customer service and coupled with a smart bar, make it a popular venue Parking is available on the street and surrounding areas using the Council approved residential permit scheme at just £7.
00 per day. We also have limited space on our hard-standing at a cost of £10 for up to 24 hours. Just ask Reception about the options we offer The Imperial Hotel is the perfect choice whether you are visiting for pleasure or business! Fibre fast free WIFI is of course available to all guests
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant functional room.
The room was tired, as expected fir the price, but the TV did not function, no one available to fix it, offered different room, packed bags, moved, only to find room uncleaned, so went back to first room, unpacked again, ....
Disgruntled and tired by then, ( but I did ask for a free continental breakfast instead)