This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in beautiful, idyllic grounds, with parts of the building dating back to the 17th century, The Casa Hotel offers 63 rooms and suites that are an essence of simplicity and elegance, providing all the amenities required by today's modern travellers. Our bedrooms have been designed and furnished to offer the greatest comfort to our guests. Each en suite room offers a complimentary Wi-Fi internet access, a tea and coffee making facilities, a telephone and a plasma flat-screen TV with Free View.
Marco Pierre White's Wheeler's of St James's brand is a new addition to The Casa Hotel and Restaurant, continuing the hotel's excellent reputation for cuisine. Wheeler's of St James's is known for high quality dining at an affordable price and the Yateley restaurant is no exception to this philosophy. Open for lunch or dinner seven days a week. The restaurant caters for all, with stylish and comfortable dining, with the emphasis on British and French classics in Marco’s trademark style. Join us on our secluded decking and enjoy breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner in our mature and tranquil grounds. Or simply try one our Speciality Bellini’s whilst you gaze idly, feed the fish or unwind to the sound of our fountain and cascading waterfall. All dishes on the menu use seasonal produce, sourced locally where possible, so diners can be assured of honest, high quality food at affordable prices. As well as our A la carte menu, there is a weekly and Sunday set menu offering something to suit all appetites and pockets. The Casa Hotel is within a few minutes drive from Basingstoke, Bracknell, Reading and Farnborough.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet