- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"I used Tripadvisor when choosing this hotel. The generalised comments from previous guests were validated during our stay- the staff were ve..."
"Very clean and efficient hotel within good access to Transport links and City Mile. Clean rooms and very comfortable with good breakfast cho..."
"Would recommend this hotel 100%. Only fault was staff not paying attention to do not disturb..."
"I booked this hotel using LateRooms and made and advance purchase, I was contacted by the hotel the day of arrival and was asked to swap hot..."
"Loved it ! Great location staff and food..."
About the hotel
This London hotel is situated in Kensington, one of London's exclusive areas. Ideally located within walking distance to Earls Court underground station, Park Grand London Kensington is a 4* boutique hotel, perfect for every guest to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. Guests can easily walk to Harrods in Knightsbridge, visit Natural History Museum or enjoy the green expanse of Hyde Park.
Park Grand London Kensington has a contemporary décor throughout. The stylish rooms are designed with the utmost attention and embellished with plentiful amenities including hi-speed complimentary Wi-Fi internet and Plasma TV, bathroom televisions in suites, bathrobes, and more. The hotel's contemporary restaurant and bar offers the perfect ambience for guests to unwind over a drink or home-cooked meal. The fitness Centre is perfect for guests with a health regime and those who would like to start their day with a burst of energy. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first night’s stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Chelsea Flower show trip
I used Tripadvisor when choosing this hotel.
The generalised comments from previous guests were validated during our stay- the staff were very helpful and polite, the room was clean, tidy and well appointed (microwave). As highlighted the room was slightly on the small side. The hotel location was great - a very pleasant walk through Kennsington and along the Thames Embankment to the Chelsea hospital.
Booked through Laterooms.
We were put in a basement room with no natural light. It smelt damp. Disappointed.