- Very Good
- 119 guest reviews
"Polite and friendly reception staff. Good sized room which was clean and quiet. Convenient location close to the tube line. would certainly..."
"Just a couple of minutes from Earls Court underground makes this a great location to be based in London. Only stayed one night but very comf..."
"Well done Park Grand for exceptional service at a good price...."
"Very nice hotel, ideally situated, would definitely use again..."
"The hotel was absolutely lovely. Very modern and clean. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Altogether a lovely experience...."
About the hotel
This London hotel is situated in Kensington, one of London's exclusive areas. Ideally located within walking distance to Earls Court underground station, Park Grand London Kensington is a 4* boutique hotel, perfect for every guest to enjoy the sights and sounds of London. Guests can easily walk to Harrods in Knightsbridge, visit Natural History Museum or enjoy the green expanse of Hyde Park.
Park Grand London Kensington has a contemporary décor throughout. The stylish rooms are designed with the utmost attention and embellished with plentiful amenities including hi-speed complimentary Wi-Fi internet and Plasma TV, bathroom televisions in suites, bathrobes, and more. The hotel's contemporary restaurant and bar offers the perfect ambience for guests to unwind over a drink or home-cooked meal. The fitness Centre is perfect for guests with a health regime and those who would like to start their day with a burst of energy. Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first night’s stay, 48 hours prior to arrival.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Polite and friendly reception staff.
Good sized room which was clean and quiet. Convenient location close to the tube line. would certainly use again
GREAT LOCATION, CLEAN AND CLASSY ROOM
Just a couple of minutes from Earls Court underground makes this a great location to be based in London.
Only stayed one night but very comfortable bed, clean room of a high standard. I'd definitely go back again. Didn't eat here so can't comment on food.