- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"A very pleasant stay- hotel well placed in Woodstock with reasonable parking outside at night. Stairs could be a problem but friendly hotel..."
"I have stayed at The Feathers on and off over the past 20 years and have never had a bad word to say about it. The welcome is always friendl..."
About the hotel
Newly refurbished in 2010, this privately-owned 17th-century town hotel is located in the heart of picturesque Woodstock, which nestles by the gates of Blenheim Palace, the home of the 11th Duke of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The Feathers offers the ideal base from which to explore the dreaming spires of the university city of Oxford and the beautiful Cotswolds - yet it is only 1 1/2 hours from London! The hotel has 16 individually designed rooms and 5 suites, all furnished with antiques, books and interesting pictures. All rooms have private bathrooms, TV and direct-dial telephones.
In winter, log fires blaze in reception and the bar. In warmer months, the courtyard garden provides the ideal location to take a light meal or refreshment. The well-renowned restaurant has received much critical acclaim. The interesting dishes on the menu are carefully but simply created using only the finest ingredients. Guests may select from the constantly changing à la carte menu.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A nice traditional hotel
A very pleasant stay- hotel well placed in Woodstock with reasonable parking outside at night.
Stairs could be a problem but friendly hotel staff offered to help with my cases (I was on the 2nd floor) if needed. Tea and coffee was available to be brought up early evening- no kettles in room so not sure if this service continued into the night. Hotel room large with full and clean facilities ensuite.