- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Bathroom smelled mouldy. Very noisy plumbing. There was no-where to hang our clothes, the unit with hangers we had last time was missing fro..."
"Pub and motel manager was excellent. couldn't do enough to help and made the stay very stress free...."
"Staff were friendly and helpful. accommodation was adequate...."
"A very pleasant stay. The room was extremely comfortable, the staff friendly and professional and it was refreshing to have such a good brea..."
About the hotel
Situated in the Hertfordshire picturesque Village of Codicote. The Bell Motel offers 25 individual bungalow style rooms all with en-suite. Close to A1(M) and M1 links.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
2nd visit and not as good as previous time
Bathroom smelled mouldy.
Very noisy plumbing. There was no-where to hang our clothes, the unit with hangers we had last time was missing from this room.
very clean tidy